Sign in to follow this  
mongo44

Can't Open A Support Ticket To Complete NGX Purcahse

Hi Guys: I hope you're holding up OK with all the madness. I tried to get a support ticket to obtain a download link (paypay was charged). I signed up for a support account, but I have not received an activation link email. I therefore haven't been able to submit a support ticket. When you get a chance, please let me know how I can get you the information you need to either set up a support account or to complete this purchase. I understand things are hectic at the moment. So when ever you get a chance. Thank you and good luck. Michael Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California

Michael Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California

I had some issues too. I eventually got through. What I did is when I got to the page where I could type I typed but checked on another tab if the service is still up and once it was up again then I hit the sent Ticket button.

Michael- Watch here in the forum. When we bring things back online we'll let you now- and then you can get any information you need to us via a support ticket- and we'll be able to turn around some help for you!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Does that mean the already transmitted tickets won't be replied to until the servers are back up? I don't mean to pressure you in any way, take you time, get a nap if needed and come back to me when you have time, I would just adjust my day routine a little bit if I would know.

Stefan- Yes- we have shut down all systems so that the techs can do their thing.... We are all sitting here drumming our fingers waiting for it to come back up.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Any time frame Ryan? An hourHour'sA dayDay's Tech must have some idea how long surely?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

..was awake ´till 4:30am, bought it 10min. after release, and didn´t get the confirmation and downloadlink ;-( the second time that nice china- guys crossed my plans in the internet (a few months before, some of this underprivileged china kids hacked the password from my emailserver (again at hotmail) and used my account to send idiotic spammails- i hate those suckers)but i managed to send a supportticket to pmdg before the sys. went down. the bad is, in real life as it be, nobody will be charged for that- they wil do it again and again....

Reg

Klaus

from LOWG

Stefan- Yes- we have shut down all systems so that the techs can do their thing.... We are all sitting here drumming our fingers waiting for it to come back up.
Thank you for the heads up. I can imagine how hard that must be for you sitting around and not being able to do anything about it. Hang in there I still have some time on this planet so I will come back later ;)

i was writing an awefully long answer in a thread a minute ago - and after finishing my ultralong wall of text it got locked! ;) Long Story short:I am very impressed on how much attention the Release of the 737NGX got. I still think that FSX AddOn Manufacturing is somehow a profitable business but by far not compareable to the rest of the Gaming (or Software in general) Industry. But still even for a niche market product you guys get an awefull lot of attention from the bad guys these days. It's like the WildWestWeb out there. Don't get hurt and you did an awesome job. And to be honest, all those attacks are just a simple act of jealousy. so long Alex

Same here. I managed to get my purchase through last night (it showed up as processed and paid in my account) but I didn't receive an email with the download link nor was there a download link in my account. I can't access my account at the moment to see if anything changed and the support system is unavailable as well. Looks all we can do is wait at the moment. That should come easy to us. :(