Sign in to follow this  
Lufthansa369

Next Problem with the NGX :(

Hi,i hope you can me help again. I have another problem and i hope that this problem is the last. This isn't normal or? What is wrong here?

Looks to me like you need the "HighMemFix=1" in your fsx.cfg. Do a forum search for the subject. It stops texture loss in memory. It's a standard FSX issue and fix.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Just a sec, firing up my FSX rig to get you the exact verbage to copy into your fsx.cfg file. Give me two minutes.. OK, refer to the below - paste the Highmemfix=1 line in your "GRAPHICS" section of your fsx.cfg file. It'll fix you up.

[GRAPHICS] HIGHMEMFIX=1 

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

The solution that jordan suggested should fix this problem completely. Unless it is PMDG related and not FSX, although unlikely.

Luke Cerff

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

That happens with the 747-8 too- i guess it just means that the external model is loading. As you have said, it goes to normal in 2 seconds.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If you are running FSX, you need this fix! It should be a standard edit every time you install the sim - period.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Are u using EzDok ? I had similar problems during configuring Ezdok, it always appeared, when switching the regular locked spot of FSX. Not with the PMDG737, since its only downloading at the moment.

Please read the introduction folks. Lots of good information that will help you avoid issues.

Please read the introduction folks. Lots of good information that will help you avoid issues.
Hehehe...Page 12 I believe?I figured...for the first time "I" better do a little reading on such a complex add-on.