Sign in to follow this  
Lufthansa369

Next Problem with the NGX :(

what are your PC specs. I remember having this issue with the 744X with onboard graphics. After upgrading to a 5570HD it resolved the issue.

So normal? I fixed it, but the problem isn't away.
What graphics card do you use? If ancient II'd recommend you to get an up to date graphics card which will load textures faster.

Interesting, the Intro doc has "HIMEMFIX" but I already have "HIGHMEMFIX" in my fsx.cfg. Which spelling is correct?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Interesting, the Intro doc has "HIMEMFIX" but I already have "HIGHMEMFIX" in my fsx.cfg. Which spelling is correct?
HIGHMEMFIX. Just a mistype.

Where do you find your fsx.cfg file? I have looked in the route directory and it isn't in there? Thanks.

CAUTION tryping errer Love.gif HIGHMEMFIX=1 in your [Graphics] section. Will be beneficial for pretty much all other add on's you have.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Looks to me like something you see if you use EZdok. Every time I add a new aircraft, I have to quickly run the EZdok configuration, and that normally fixeds my problem.

Correct- please run the ezdock FSX utility EACH time you add an aircraft. Then the HIGHMEMFIX ought to do it. Let us know how you get on.......

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Btw guys - on certain systems (lower end CPUs and GPUs mostly) it is going to be completely normal to see a skeleton thing for a few seconds when switching views. The textures are very high resolution and it's just taking the system a second to load them in.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Btw guys - on certain systems (lower end CPUs and GPUs mostly) it is going to be completely normal to see a skeleton thing for a few seconds when switching views. The textures are very high resolution and it's just taking the system a second to load them in.
Yeah this is very true Ryan, I have a high end system and it does it on mine i just learn to live with it. But i don't know many pilots that go outside the aircraft whilst at 35,000ft do you lol just kidding!