Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

Is Flight1 getting into the X-Plane add-on business?

I am participating in the forum .. just as ne1 else .. you attacked me and you are going to report me ..... not clear?? You get to judge my responses ... and you called me a troll .... feels like you are attacking me!
You're starting to bore me.Here's a nickels worth of free advice.Do yourself a favor and quit while you're ahead. If you want to participate, do so with a certain amount of productivity. Otherwise you are wasting your time and the moderators time. Throwing around insults about our name (I reported you on that one because THAT was personal) and telling people who ask a legitimate question (when it's obvious you don't have x plane):"i can answering ..nothing much!", shows absolutely zero productivity.If you want an intelligent, lucid and civil discussion, hey, I'm all for it. If you constantly come in here, trying to criticize x plane and disregarding any facts we present, and not presenting any facts of your own, then you'll find not many people willing to "participate" in the way that you do.Nuff said?Good.

You're starting to bore me.Here's a nickels worth of free advice.Do yourself a favor and quit while you're ahead. If you want to participate, do so with a certain amount of productivity. Otherwise you are wasting your time and the moderators time. Throwing around insults about our name (I reported you on that one because THAT was personal) and telling people who ask a legitimate question (when it's obvious you don't have x plane):"i can answering ..nothing much!", shows absolutely zero productivity.
another attack on me I do have xplane and i have not insulted your name at all . total fabrication. (I said the statement came from you or the other M guy ... that is all .. you know there is a GoranM and MortenM). In nobodys book is that an insult. Anyways... the moderator said no name calling . and thats all you have done toward me.... If the moderator is fair .. he will stop you.

another attack on me I do have xplane and i have not insulted your name at all . total fabrication. Anyways... the moderator said no name calling . and thats all you have done toward me.... If the moderator is fair .. he will stop you.
Tierborn, like I said, quit while you're ahead. You said "Another M name...blah blah blah"I was the one who reported you on that. I saw what you posted. David came in and deleted your post.Stop digging.

Tierborn, like I said, quit while you're ahead. You said "Another M name...blah blah blah"I was the one who reported you on that. I saw what you posted. David came in and deleted your post.Stop digging.
The fact that you reported on me saying that one of you M guys (either GoranM or MotenM (not an insult) ..., proves to me that you are attacking me. I know you have read some of the things people say to each other in these forums and you reported the statement one of the M guys .. what?? plus i thought you were bored with me.... guess not!

The fact that you reported on me saying that one of you M guys (either GoranM or MotenM (not an insult) ..., proves to me that you are attacking me. plus i thought you were bored with me.... guess not!
Reported.

In the blue corner weighing........popcorn.gif
Now, now...no fighting or boxing. I'm a lover. Not a fighter.Got bored with Flightsimworld, Alain?tongue.png

Now, now...no fighting or boxing. I'm a lover. Not a fighter.Got bored with Flightsimworld, Alain?tongue.png
LOL....not much is happening in the Flight"s forum right now since MS quit releasing info on flight and since I'm a man who saw and love action Black%20Eye.gif I was attracted here...to bad, I had a ring side seat....

So guys, have you heard, Flight1 might be getting into the X-Plane addon business. Any thoughts? laugh.png

Daniel Miller

So guys, have you heard, Flight1 might be getting into the X-Plane addon business. Any thoughts? laugh.png
No way. They can't be. X Plane is so....bad. Why would any major developer/publisher be going to a flight sim where the flight model is inferior to FSX and the market is so small??Tierborn? Jim? Anyone care to impart your wisdom on us? BTW, Tierborn, you are breaking the PMDG forum rules by not signing your name.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/347152-heres-to-you-self-appointed-forum-moderators-you-know-who-you-are/page__view__findpost__p__2094369 wink.png