Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kascu

Reversal Thrust

Guys.. I have a silly question on reversal thrust.. It seems F2 from the keyboard does not work with NGX and CDU does not have a mapping for reversal thrust. Does anyone has ever tried to use keyboard for reversal thrust? Currently, I use Saitek Yoke calibrated by FSUIPC and I would like to compare the setting if I use keyboard.

PatrickNarsis

Half X Case | Core i7 2600K @ 4.6 GHZ | ASUS P8P67 Deluxe | 8GB DDR3 Gskills Sniper @ 1600 MHZ CL 7-8-7-24 | EVGA GTX 580 SC @ 797 MHZ | 240 GB SSD OCZ & 1 TB WD Caviar Black

Corsair AX850W PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | DELL U2711 | Saitek Yoke, X52, Rudder, Switch, Multi Panels | REX | GEX Europe | UTX Europe

Yeah, doesnt work for me either, I thought I saw F1 and F2 or something close, but no dice with the F2.

Mike Davey 777

Windows 64- Intel ® Core 2 Quad Q9550

2.83 GHz, 4.00 GB Ram Ge Force GTX 460

After touchdown (I'd even wait for nose gear touchdown), try press F1 then F2 and see if that gives you immediate reverse instead of having to hold F2 for several seconds.

Ryan Gamurot

Yes, press F1 first then hold F2. I personally usually use idle reverse so I hold until I hear the reverse levers unlock and confirm it on the engine display.

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

It takes a while because the throttles are comming from 40% n1 (approache idle). So first f1 then f2 does the trick.Kind regards,Daniel Verhaal

Daniel Verhaal

Hello, last days I configured some shortcut for my Saitek X52 pro and I also met some problems which I have never had. For example, pressing F2 reverse thrust is not activated. Pressing F5 does not retract all flaps.Well, it happened last flight in which I had a complete autoland. Just before touching down I missed to disarm A/P and A/T and nothing of those keyboard buttons worked. But, after disarming both A/T and A/P, everything worked perfectly (F2 and F5).Very strange indeed. Tonight I will retry because I cannot understand why that kind of problems.

Capt. RICCARDO RIGHETTI
Proud customer of the PMDG 737NGX and PMDG 777X (wating for next... PMDG 747 v2 - Queen of Skies)

---

ofanhv.png

Follow me on my Website and Flickr

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now