The fault codes posted by others here are virtualy identical, and all were located in the hurricane zone. Once clear of that area ASE has resumed normal operation, so for now I'll leave the installation as is.

Yeah now I flew near hurricane with smooth clouds transitions with no problem. One thing though, how can I disable ASE weather update message from showing in FSX? Now its showing alltime when im flying... And I have dynamics rate of change to 0% and automatic downloads every 30 min.

Had a cradh too when I checked DWC in the General Options. Problem disppeared when I checked back to Smooth Cloud Transitions. This is with buid 647. Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

ASE also crashes for me when starting off in the eye of the hurricane - Irene. ASE dosen't crash if Hurricane depiction is switched off. If I fly just outside the hurricane I am fine. Using build 647. Just purchased ASE today and loving it despite the hurricane crash. First time I am able to fly, real weather, with zero visibility with passengers in the back not feeling very well due to turbulence smile.png ~ Martin

I prefer the DWC option, The Standard option is irrating cause of the sky flickering textures whenever ASE updates. It is unavoidable as was explained to me. Something to do with Sim Connect. But if that flickering is annoying to you just use DWC and disable FSUIPC smoothing and weather and wow you will love it. I think this configuration is the most realistic, weather wise.Also read the ASE Documentation about the PMDG planes and edit your fsx.cfg and Fsuipc.cfg files to tone down the turbulence.

All, Can you confirm that any error message is the same? I believe this is the first hurricane that ASE has had to deal with in awhile and I want to collect as much information as I can before pointing the Programming team to this situation.

I has some crashes yesterday. Where are these error reports coming from? Can I pull them from the event viewer?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I has some crashes yesterday. Where are these error reports coming from? Can I pull them from the event viewer
Yes that where I got mine. (Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, Windows Logs, Application, Details TAB. Jim, I was able to track down the specific condition when the problem occurs. When I was at the Gate today at JFK the problem started again. I used the REP button in Xgauge and there was a RED (Airmet Sierra or Convective Sigmet) It was Huge and all over the New York area. Looking at the Symbols in the ASE doc it looks more like it was the Convective Sigmet. Just outside the big red patch in my flight path was a Yellow Airmet Tango. On a whim as soon as I was outside the Red and in the Tango I turned Depict Hurricanes back on. Suprise ASE started working again without any crashes. So I am guessing the Condition that is causing ASE to crash is when you are in the airspace of an Airmet Sierra or Convective Sigment. In an amedment about my earlier comments about turbulence and all. I actually felt it at JFK today for the first time now that that vaccum around my aircraft is gone. (Ie the Disable Thermal and Turbulence Near Aircraft - Now Unchecked). At JFK my PMDG 737-NGX was getting Rocked at the Gate and the winds were pushing me to the right on the taxiway. So wow its nice for everything to be realistic again. :) Thanks for those settings! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif