Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

"My First Repaint" or "When Good Planes Go Bad"

Being honest here, I love the "used" effects on the paint work, I believe many other painters should include this in some repaints as it would show realism. Great work.

Very nice paint job, but for some reason, I would feel a little uncomfortable flying with this airline, especially if the captain and FO arrive on the job with face-paint.

Very nice paint here Joker, and a very nice idea.If I was thinking, I should of designed an inner character for the AVSIM Forums :P'The ARMA 2 Player''The Night Brace'Or even'Caribbean Mocha'

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Brilliant job, like the effects....all I need now is the ICAO code so we can use this online, I guess the painted sign can be used for rdo call Just Kidding.gif

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

I uploaded it to Avsim this morning if any of you are interested in it. I'll post a link when available. thumbnail.jpg

Chris Hicks

HiThis is my Joke-Air in SBGL, download Nº6 in AVSIM. Thanks João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

I love your play-on-words, Joke-Air....Perfect. And the paint job is fantastic to say the least. A batman paint would be legit, but Mr. Freeze......Now that would be the shite, think about it, you wouldn't even need anti-ice. But seriously, the paint job is brilliant. My hats off to you sir.