Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rickie Welsh

Really Chuffed

Hello All, Tonight I achieved a milestone in my sim world. I did a flight from EGPF(Glasgow) - EHAM(Amsterdam Schipol) in the VC 737NGX without any problems whatsoever and a magical landing with the HUD at RW36. Previously I had freezes at startup and posted same to Ticket Support. The other day I reinstalled the 737 without Hotfixes, cut back on FS sliders and when the aircraft initialised on runway in VC mode I pressed F9 just to establish it was in VC mode. I am by no stretch of the imagination suggesting that what I did was a Fix but it worked for me and after loading flight etc., the aircraft behaved as I knew it would, even panning around the cockpit and opening sub panels caused no problems at all. I am indeed a happy bunny. richard welsh.

Richard Welsh

Nice to hear. So are you now going to install the hot fixes ?
Mark. I notice you are using CH Pro Pedals. Did you set up with CH Manager or FSUIPC because i am having some issues with mine.I know it's off topic, but couldn't resist the question.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have CH pro pedals, the axis through FSX and the toe brakes through FSUIPC works like a charm never had an issue with them

Wayne such

One flight is not much of an indication. I can do 20 or more before experiencing a freeze.
nanny nanny, boo boo!!!

Moe Works

One flight is not much of an indication. I can do 20 or more before experiencing a freeze.
Must be your computer specs

System: X-PLANE 11.40, P3D 4.5, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

Hello Mark, In answer toyour question about Hotfixes, I will leave things as they are for the time being. richard welsh.

Richard Welsh

Hello Mark, In answer toyour question about Hotfixes, I will leave things as they are for the time being. richard welsh.
Good idea.....If it ain't broken, don't fix it! LOL.gif

Cheers, Graham McAllister - Melbourne, Australia

PC Specs:

Intel I7-2600K, Asus P8P67 Pro, 8GB PC3 17000 (DDR3-2133) XLD 9-11-9-28, GTX 980, 34" ASUS Monitor, 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, Windows 10 (64-bit), Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625, AS 2016, AivlaSoft EFB, EZDOK