Sign in to follow this  
sarahguiney

Canadian Carriers

Hey sorry, is this one of those you're looking for? If so, the changes I need to do to the one I already have would be not so significant. sig.gif

The sunwing version provided in the link is a must have and it is the most spreaded version imo? It looks very nice btw. Im stuck with the ''white lines'' between the fuses and sorry I wont release it before I know how to fill the gaps. When cutting the fuses, using Photoshop CS5, I use the rectangular marquee tool and I don't see any AA setting for it??Is there a better way to do it?

Guys, To get rid of the white lines you need to paint a bleed edge past the red and yellow "paint regions" in the paint kit. There is a layer that shows the paint regions where you are supposed to paint your liveries. Now, in the red region that joins the blue center fuselage region, paint your liveries past that boundary, a couple pizels will suffice. Likewise for the yellow region, paint the livery past the yellow boundary that joins the center fuselage (blue). The way graphics cards work is they tend to bleed textures a little bit. If you paint the textures to the exact boundary, you will get some funny lines and what not. Here is an attached sample that shows you exactly what I mean by the bleed edges shown circled in purple. In this case of my Westjet repaint, I extended the titles past the red paint regions. That will ensure there is no gap... ngx_paintkit_bleed.jpg Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Interesting, thanks. Will make sure to check it out. Otherwise, will something like this do for you guys? sunnyboy.jpgsig.gif EDIT Oh and Jason I hope you got my latest PM. Sorry to bug you again, but I still thought I'd ask. wink.png

Yeah, and that's a, what, 767? A little too small to tell. If anyone is into the fictionals here, maybe he'll take the chance. Plus, you need sign your full name in this forum as per the rules. sig.gif

I have done a Canadian North and it's available here.: http://aussiex.org/f...n-north-c-gcnw/ Here is the pic for it.: 813Pic1.jpg I've also done a little known (and now defunct) Ozzie airline livery called OzJet. They're both high def, packaged to zipped ptp files, so they can be installed via the PMDG Livery Manager with full options. Frank Cooper