Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Rockin new program

Lousy quaity screenshot do you have any idea how I can load up a better quality shot, thanks.

Rich Sennett

Got it! Did u do much tweaking yourself in ur photos or are they default? Thanks for the heads up btw, it looks promising.

Chris Howard

1st one is in game, 2nd has a blur and sharpening added, sky is Shade or whats left of it :) in the second.

Rich Sennett

Cheers Rich, off to have a mess around with it nowBig%20Grin.gif

Chris Howard

I gave ENB the spanish archer, I think shade is better with out. Using it now with FSWC sun & water mod. The chap who created this gem is now. officialy on my xmas card list. For those using FEX, it is great. Thought it was better than REX (only my personal opinoin).

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

"officialy on my xmas card list" lol good one, I actually find myself using without enb also especially flying ngx crashes sad.png have fun.

Rich Sennett

As far as I understood the program changes the "Time of Day Lighting" of the simulator. That creates this lovely contrasted shadows and you can also change the "colors of the time of day lighting". FSX textures are not changed.

Well I got it and played with it for a bit. The settings are very confusing or me and I think I have totally messed them up and it looks terrible. I've read most of the manual and it lost me pretty quick. I do like the screenshots though so I'm sure it's gonna be reat when I get it working. Is there a way to load presets or something Or even revert it to the defaults?

Noah Bryant

Here you go pretty easy if you use limiter this is what you do also inject then start your limiter batch file hope this helps.

Rich Sennett

Using "Just Peach" preset. Taken over Lake Wakitipu NZQN at sunrise. Using Vector Landclass, ASE, and FSWC sun & water mod. FEX also, but no clouds this morning, just a nice crisp frosty morning.I apologise for the screen shots looking weird, don't know why it cut some of it, probably me, need to learn how to take better screenshots.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Great shots very real looking, well done im%20Not%20Worthy.gif going to have to try that peach for sure.

Rich Sennett

Thanks Rich. Peach seems to be the best for winter, captured the snow over the southern alps quite nicely.