Sign in to follow this  
Capt. PERO

PMDG 747-400 (module version 1.2)

hi,,,tiny bit of topic,,,i own the pmdg 737 ngx and use a lua to get the goflight mcp working,,,and it works great.i`d like to buy the pmdg 747x and again use it with the goflight mcp,,,,does anybody know if a lua works to get them both working together.i know there is a driver file from fslabs but buying that and the 747 makes it around £100 errr little bit to much money.thanks for any infoAndy

Hi,

Does this work with the MCP2 Boeing? I have downloaded the zip file and the documentation says install two folders and macro file into FSX modules folder. My download contained only the two folders and docs. I get a panel loading on the combo but the PMDG 747-400 does not respond.

Richard Halton

Hi All

New to LINDA and have searched forums but no joy so hopefully here will help. I have the MCP working perfectly with PMDG 737NGX but with the 747X the rotary knobs do nothing I have followed instructions for the 1.2 DL and still cannot get the rotaries to work. The buttons are all working correctly so the connection is good.

ANy ideas?

Thanks

Matt

Hi the manual link does not work. Please could you provide the link?

Sorry, Link is broken. Please try this one:

http://www.fs-linda....les/pero/README - PMDG747-400_v1.1.pdf

Additional you will find the PDF Document inside the ZIP File.

Have fun with this profile!

Regards,

pero

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Hi,

first I like to say thanks for the B747 module. My question I wonder if it is possible to find a solution not to see the actual AP readouts but the preselected values as I find it in the B738 module.

Thnx for help

Tom

Currently I find no chance to read the selected ALT. ;o)

We hope, that v2 of PMDG 747x will support LVars, which could meke it possible...

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Thnx for your answer, so it seems it is the same problem as with the MD11 - the readout of the selected values is just not possible caused by missing LVars?!

Kind Regards Tom

Hi all, it seems that the file PMDG747.mcro is missing in the V1.2 package.  Can anyone send it to me please?

Many thanks.

Hi Simufs

I would try PMDG 747 with LINDA 2.5 to see. No work has been done to test this combination but it should function.  Report any problems here.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

HI,

As the PMDG B747 software seems to read the keyboard buffer in rawdata format, there is no way to interface the software with another HID ( like Opencockpits FMC v3) without going in and alter some of the original code.

Solution is to wait for the PMDG B747 V2

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Hi roarkr

Thank you for your accurate comment.

LINDA interfaces with FSX and P3D using the excellent FSUIPC4 software.  While this is well defined when using the standard FSX variables and parameters, each aircraft developer employs their own methods of accessing the functions and data of their products.  These can change between different aircraft from the same developer. Therefore, a considerable amount of effort, investigation and testing is required to develop a bespoke module for each release.

With the increasing number of hardware add ons both from manufacturers and by self-builders, making LINDA compatible with each and every one would be unrealistic. Without access to the actual hardware it is impossible to carry out any testing.  This does not come cheap unless we are loaned equipment for the purpose and can access the technical data.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Is there anyway to make the display show the ap values instead of the actual ones? Just want to be able to see what I have set on the auto pilot on the display.

Thanks

Jacob