Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFR0256

Liveries PMDG 737-800 WL – Turkish Airlines FCBarcelona

Hi all Hug.gif I deliver the Turkish Airlines FCBacelona I fix the problem of headlights at night, this painting is completely finished:) For manchester, I just forget to activate the alpha channels, why the lights not workI post a correctife in the day Thank you all, I hope you enjoy this paintingAgain, sorry for my English. 185600TKB.jpg601489TKB2.jpg754789103521.jpghttp://fs-studio.fr/...es-fcbarcelona/

Hi Jean What a beautiful repaint, may I just point out that you may have mispelled Barcelona on your textures? Whistle.gif

It is a good looking acft the only problem I see is tha barcelona ends with a "A" no with a "E". the turkish letters are to toll. I have it and love it.

Looking sweet, but like I said in the previous one, the stripes are not just slanted, they are ever so slight 'S' curves, almost like, but not as much as this symbol (excluding the left stroke) ƴ. If you looked at the plane from top down view, the left side and right side stripes join with a sharp 'v' pointing toward the vertical stabilizer.