Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAJ52

HGS to Joystick Button - How ?

Hi I would like to use one of my Saitek X52 joystick buttons to deploy the HGS. When I use the FMC CDU to assign a key command it doesn't recognise a joystick button. I don't want to use the SST software to achieve this, I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Any help appreciated.

I have the X52, and i'm using the SST. Works great. I don't know why people have a problem with it. You assign a keyboard command to the HGS, and then assign it in the SST to a button. Simple as pie and works.

Thanks Cristi, It just means loading another piece of software for just one key command, I'm trying to keep resources to a minimum when FSX is loaded.

I didn't see it take that much resources... maybe a meg or 2.... And you do have a much better config than mine so it shouldn't cause any trouble. Anyways... to each his own. Good luck.

I would like to use one of my Saitek X52 joystick buttons to deploy the HGS.
LINDA! we have implemented also a feature, that you press the button, view is switching to the HGS, HGS is moving down.Pressing the button again: HGS is moving up, view is switching back

I didn't see it take that much resources... maybe a meg or 2.... And you do have a much better config than mine so it shouldn't cause any trouble. Anyways... to each his own. Good luck.
Resources=3968ko but I use it anyway smile.png