Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

remember the 747?

I don't agree! Sorry but the Queen is still an Icon and totally Awesome plane and so is the MD-11. Sure I have at least a 100 hours in the NGX so far but I still enjoy the Queen and the MD-11 which keep things fresh. To others that feel the same, a little advice. Do not fly the Boeings so much that you forget how to fly the MD-11! LOL.gif I flew for like 6 weeks straight with the NGX and then yesterday when I went to load up the MD-11 I was stumbling badly trying to remember how things worked. After about an hour into my flight it all started coming back automatically again without thinking. So I guess it helps to fly all your planes regularly. ! Shocked.gif
Hahahahahaha. Serves you right: imagine, turning your back on the MD-11: you ought to be ashamed.smile.png

I agree that after flying the NGX, other FSX planes look pre-WWII. But I have flown both the Queen and the MD11 today and they still fly and look great. Not as great as they used to be, but hey...doesn't that work the same way for us ''pilots'' wink.png

All other a/c look like default to me with the exception of the MD11 since it's cockpit is a bit unique.It took the imminent release of the NGX for me to make the switch to FSX . Now all a/c except the NGX and MD11 look like default a/c. I don't own the JS so I can't comment on that. It really is a beautiful a/c and PMDG once again set the standard for all others to follow.

Richie Walsh

747 Queen as well as Level-D 767 is still fun some days but I agree 95%+ of my flying now is NGX.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Quality of the JS41 is up there with the NGX, imo.
totally agreed! And MD11 is still very good and much more FPS friendly!

Queen is currently stuttering along as we speak. She has a grace and presence, but compared to the NGX she feels a little dated. I wonder how true that would be in the real cockpits? Having said that my pC has not yet frozen, something which happen reguarly in the NGX. This is the test flight to rule out other bits of my system.

747 Queen as well as Level-D 767 is still fun some days but I agree 95%+ of my flying now is NGX.
You're absolutely right!While waiting for the NGX release, I was flying the Queen... I still consider her as a beauty, especially the external appearance... And yes, I also tweaked some features myself... smile.png

Well guys, if you really think the NGX is, indeed, an addon slayer, you should try any of the A2A Wings of power aircrafts..I mean, that b-17 is simply a work of art, visually and system wise..But hey, it doesn't have an FMC, so I guess most people here wouldn't care.NGX is the best addon available today, yes, but it's not the ultimate fsx aircraft. Cheers.

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

I pulled the JS41 out of the hanger yesterday and was again amazed at the texture and the sounds. The Js41 is still exciting to fly. Sad to say the Level D-767 is still in the hanger.

The 777 will be the NGX slayer for me. I flew the 747 from YBBN to WSSS for something different, I liked how it slows down easier.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Yes, sadly the 747X seems to have been placed back in the hangar if the activity over at the 744 forum is anything to go by - very dead!! Gerry

I pulled the JS41 out of the hanger yesterday and was again amazed at the texture and the sounds. The Js41 is still exciting to fly. Sad to say the Level D-767 is still in the hanger.
Yea the js41 converted me to vc flying , think i need to dust off my other planes in the hangar or least turn the engines over :0

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg