Sign in to follow this  
Sunil

Fs inn & Fs Copilot 737ngx

Dear Sir,i have tried several time to run 737NGX with FS co pilot (Fs Inn) and every time after the climbing to @FL180 and above it gradually stop climbing and the outbound Du start going up and down between 0-400 and CDU legs page fl level all so start flickering to dots..... ad fl24000 and to top of the climb indicates around 650Nm. CDU gives the message “Buffet Alert” What is it? The Speed start dropping to almost 200@ FL240 why is this???When i fly without Co pilot (Fs inn) it’s perfect, and tried with Squake Box no problem.I do fly PMDG 747 with Fs Inn no problem. i have done almost 500h with 747i am using FSXFs Inn is very good please help me with this problum

Dear Sir,i have tried several time to run 737NGX with FS co pilot (Fs Inn) and every time after the climbing to @FL180 and above it gradually stop climbing and the outbound Du start going up and down between 0-400 and CDU legs page fl level all so start flickering to  dots..... ad fl24000 and to top of the climb indicates around 650Nm. CDU gives the message “Buffet Alert” What is it? The Speed start dropping to almost 200@ FL240 why is this???When i fly without Co pilot (Fs inn) it’s perfect, and tried with Squake Box no problem.I do fly PMDG 747 with Fs Inn no problem. i have done almost 500h with 747i am using FSXFs Inn is very good  please help me with this problum
You need to disable FS Inn's "weather" option. Otherwise, it contains a bug which interferes with air temperatures above about FL245, thus preventing the aircraft from climbing normally. To disable the "weather" option, use Inn Control Panel > Set > Weather [Check/Uncheck]).Tim

If the FSInn weather is enabled he should have a problem not matter which aircraft he's flying .....probably it is something else.P.S. for peace of mind disable FSInn weather if it is enabled.

I had the same problem, however with a quick forum search I found the solution. Disable FSINN weather, enable the CAVOK button in the bottom of the FSINN CP, and then open up and reset FSX real world weather (or use a different, outside app for it). This fixed it for me as just disabling the FSINN weather did not work. Hope it helps!

It's only FSInn 'server' weather (e.g. VATSIM) that causes the temperature inversion problem above FL240 (i.e. reading +44 degree when it should be -44). All other weather should be fine, Active Sky, FSX Real World, REX etc.

It's only FSInn 'server' weather (e.g. VATSIM) that causes the temperature inversion problem above FL240 (i.e. reading +44 degree when it should be -44). All other weather should be fine, Active Sky, FSX Real World, REX etc.
No VATSIM is not the issue. It is FSInn that is the issue. Active Sky X and E can both get the weather from VATSIM and they work fine. Just disable the FSInn weather and use another one.

No VATSIM is not the issue. It is FSInn that is the issue.
I didn't state that VATSIM is the issue. I said it's FSInn 'server' "E.G. (=for example) VATSIM" weather.

i am also have problem when playing at vatsim but my problem is that, my ngx is stopping in the air, at about FL180 what to do with that?? i want to fly at vatsim

i am also have problem when playing at vatsim but my problem is that, my ngx is stopping in the air, at about FL180 what to do with that?? i want to fly at vatsim
Read posts 2 & 4 in this topic. Your outside temperature is too high

thank you, it seems that the topic that you mean is not 2&4 because they are not about my issue, can you name the two topics please? thanks again for your help

I had the same problem, however with a quick forum search I found the solution. Disable FSINN weather, enable the CAVOK button in the bottom of the FSINN CP, and then open up and reset FSX real world weather (or use a different, outside app for it). This fixed it for me as just disabling the FSINN weather did not work. Hope it helps!
When you disable FSInn weather, you don't need to touch the CAVOK button.

Google is really and truly your friend. First search hit: http://flightsim.apollo3.com/docs/fsinn/connectiontovatsim.htm Be well.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

thank you, it seems that the topic that you mean is not 2&4 because they are not about my issue, can you name the two topics please? thanks again for your help
Your plane stops climbing because the outside temp is unreasonably high, which is typically caused by using fs inn for weather. You'll need to disable that & use either fsx weather or another addon.

I have to disagree a bit here about FSInn. I use it and have had the same temp issue using different weather engines, so I did an extensive experiment. I believe now that the problem isn't so much FSInn, it is how the code is interpreted by FSX. It seems that any plane that uses TAT instead of OAT has the issue with anything other than the default FSX weather. I normally use FSrealWX weather or Active Sky. I fly on a private FSInn server that doesnt have FSINN weather enabled, and the problem was still there for the NGX. I disabled addon weather and started FSX real time weather and the problem disappeared so I contacted the folks at FSrealWX and explained the issue and within a few days they had a patch out that fixed it and FSrealWX now shows the correct temps. Other planes I have that dont use TAT do not have the problem regardless of what weather I use, including the NGX I dont know if htis is specific to just my system, but it now works ok, your milage may vary.

Jay