Sign in to follow this  
FloB

Oktober News

I care Meshman, I CARE! mostly because I don't want to be flying into any invisible walls.
You just got me to wondering... Since we all know Flight will only be Hawai'i and one GA plane, what happens when you get to the boundary? An invisible wall would have something on the other side, wouldn't it? Does Flight go back to a flat earth where the water around Hawai'i just stops? Cause if it did, couldn't you just make a turn and fly down the side? Where do the clouds go when the reach the edge?I think I'll go rest for a while, it's all too confusing! Hypnotized.gifLOL.gif

I care too! I want to be able to fly where ever and whenever I want just as I can now with FSX and previous version of FS…without having to mortgage the house to do it ! I’m perfectly willing to pay extra for enhance quality areas (just as we have been doing) but there should be standard quality scenery for the whole world included in the package (same as there has been). If they did not want to include the whole world in the DVDs, I would be willing to download them…but not for an additional fee for standard quality. This would be a major PITA but I would be willing to except it. (of course others without broadband this would probably not be acceptable)

I think I'll go rest for a while, it's all too confusing! Hypnotized.gifLOL.gif
laugh.png The world of Flight will ride on the back of a giant turtle.

laugh.png The world of Flight will ride on the back of a giant turtle.
Cool!laugh.pngdiscworld.jpgLMAO.gifLMAO.gifgallery_158959_6_266991.jpgIt will be a whole new experience in Flight Simulation! Just the new navigation aspects will be staggering - No more great-circles...Sorry, I couldn't resist..............

Although I do share these concerns about Flight, I still like it better than X-Plane.

I guess you have a point; if they included various DVDs to cover the world it would look too much like they were taking a page out of the X-Plane design philosophy, heaven forbid they should ever do that.
I'm fine with using multiple dvds for regions, just do it much better than how X-Plane 9 did it.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.