I will be doing an Evolution Upgrade... there needs to be some fairly significant code changes to get the FO to hit all the right switches on the overhead, however, and that takes time.Evolution Upgrade will probably come in a month or two... NGX comes first though.Cheers,

that sounds great bryan. I will certainly be purchasing im Not Worthy.gif

I think this thread lacks of a vital sentence. Bryan, you're da man! happy.pngSorry for asking stupid though, will the product be able to work the MCP in full, e. g. heading and altitude. I never ran the V1 Fs2Crew, so I don't know how it interacts. I only saw that the Feelthere key config tool already offers all MCP features to be bound to keys, so I think Fs2Crew voice commander might get well integrated like on the Maddog, iFly and J41. Am I correct?