Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Post SP1 - do not use old panel states and option inis!

So is the old Cold and Dark panel state OK with SP1......I haven't been able to test as I have too much work on.

Just tried to load a new panel state and the aircraft froze. FMC froze to loading panel state?hmmm

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Just tried to load a new panel state and the aircraft froze. FMC froze to loading panel state?hmmm
Click on the FMC to bring up the 2D panel then close the 2D panel.That should "unfreeze" the FMC.

When i save the panel in the default livery it saves ok and loads ok. But when i do it in the ryanair livery it does not work any help.Regards Chris

Nixon-Try it and report back!The issue we are primarily concerned about is saved flights and panel states.Ryan is our livery installation expert, but I believe he fell asleep after spending the whole day at the NHRA Drag Racing track outside Las Vegas.... Who knew he liked such a thing. Shocked.gif
I just did a clean install of ngx with SP1. My virtual cockpit is very blurry, everything above the 3 screens including the entire MCP on both sides. When I go to 2D it looks perfect like it did before. I made sure the performance enhancer add in sp1 had all 3 things checked for hi res. I also did bojotes thing and everything the same as before when VC was perfect. What in the world could be causing this? Is it supposed to be as good as before SP1? Its so blurry u cant even make out the letters on anything on mcp.

I just did a clean install of ngx with SP1. My virtual cockpit is very blurry, everything above the 3 screens including the entire MCP on both sides. When I go to 2D it looks perfect like it did before. I made sure the performance enhancer add in sp1 had all 3 things checked for hi res. I also did bojotes thing and everything the same as before when VC was perfect. What in the world could be causing this? Is it supposed to be as good as before SP1? Its so blurry u cant even make out the letters on anything on mcp.
Check to make sure global texture resolution is set to max.

Check to make sure global texture resolution is set to max.
Yeah it was, I was sure all my settings and stuff were correct so I knew it had to be something odd and I guess the sp1 I downloaded got corrupt or something because when i put the usb stick into my pc later on it said "usb data needs attention blah blah" so I let it scan it and it said it was fixed so I then went and downed a fresh sp1 file and it worked proper.

Just purchased base pack (2011-12-30). Does this now include SP1b or will I still need to download & install seperately. Cheers Anton.

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

Just answered my previous question. I finished downloading the file and read the readme, which stated the vers as SP1b. So Ive bought & downloaded the 600-700 exp pack as well. Now I'll have a bit of reading to catch up on.

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

Robert or Ryan,Does this mean that any .ini files included with repaints we've uploaded need to be discarded upon installation of the repaint?To ask it another way, should we advise anyone downloading repaints created prior to sp1 to throw away the ini file before using the paint?
I have some pre-sp1 paints. Should I delete the ini's? Will they be rebuilt the next time I load the plane?