Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

109 Days to go..

Hope your all getting things tuned up and prepared.. :) Practicing should prolly start approaching the holiday season..

spacer.png

Yup. the server hosting the VPN thingy has already been aired a few times...But I've got some new versions of various software that needs to be tested too.BRGDSSven

Hi Nick,The RTW Race starts on the weekend following Valentine's Day, so next year it should be on or about Saturday 18th February.

Mike Beckwith

Yup Mike's got it, if it follows the way it usually is then Saturday February 18th, 2012 16:00UTC or thereabouts. :) We will probably get the official word in January but its a good day to shoot for.

spacer.png

I can host a "tryout" server if we want to put out a call for new pilots. Not that we are not very accepting of new people.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Buzz,On Hamachi, the FSHost and RV52 are you? if so, the FSHost still work? I dont think Sven has his setup going yet.

spacer.png

Hi Eamonn,

I think Buzz's FS Host is running so i think we should start holding some practice runs in the coming weeks.
Buzz's FSHost has been running literally for years and is always up... as is his Teamspeak (ver.3 currently).From time to time I posts things like "Carrier Traps on the Buzz Server" as an acknowledgment that Buzz's server is up and running & as an "alternate way" of saying thank you to Buzz for providing a Team AVSIM multi-player home year round. Applause.gif & im%20Not%20Worthy.gif & Hug.gifSure hope to see you guys on there soon...
Buzz,On Hamachi, the FSHost and RV52 are you? if so, the FSHost still work? I dont think Sven has his setup going yet.
RV52 should be HarveyThe FSHost ip is the ip you use as the IP Address for the FSHost app.Hope that helps...

Buzz's FSHost has been running literally for years and is always up... as is his Teamspeak (ver.3 currently).
Good point
The FSHost ip is the ip you use as the IP Address for the FSHost app.
Yup, I remember.. :)

spacer.png

Any test or tryout sessions with strangers will be off Hamachi. Opening ports is a first good test.Is my Teamspeak still responding? I was upgrading the server and never ssl'd back in.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Yes it is Buzz.... however I get a "server version is outdated" notification when first opening.

Just getting the rust knocked off.....Flying around and about.....Cheers everyone!

Travis.png?dl=1

I am having router issues, should you ever get booted or can't connect.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro