Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buspelle

How do I remove/delete this?

The snow! Yes, when taxing around on an airport, like in my case ESSA now, during winter, I like to remove/delete the snow that "flyes/blows" around/behind the wheels.Realistic, maybe, I know, but I like to remove it. How and where in the cfg do I delete that "snow effect" around the wheels.Best RegardsP. Ståhle

In your effects folder rename "fx_spray.fx" it will stop rain as well.

No, sorry, I even removed that file from the "effects" folder, but its like before, the "snow-dust" around the wheels are still there!Any other tips/ideas please?RegardsP. Ståhle

The snow! Yes, when taxing around on an airport, like in my case ESSA now, during winter, I like to remove/delete the snow that "flyes/blows" around/behind the wheels.Realistic, maybe, I know, but I like to remove it. How and where in the cfg do I delete that "snow effect" around the wheels.Best RegardsP. Ståhle
Why? I can't undrstand why you would want to do that. If you don't like snow, then don't fly in the winter. I rarely do as I hate the brown textures (except for mountain flying of course).IAN

Try turning off fx_tchdwn_s.fx..in the effect folder..theres also a fx_tchdwn_m.fx....Wether the _S and _M mean snow and mud?....kinda same effect for landing on snow and mud, just diffrent colour.I dont think theres anything in the cfg to change that.

HelloHow can you see this spray from within the cockpit?