Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

What do YOU want to see in SP2?

Fred,I know it has lights in the cabin, but I can't figure out how to get lights that are on in the cockpit to be seen in an external view. I wanted passengers in the cabin and lights in the cockpit from an external view.Dennis
My mistake Dennis !I think I need a few days break from flight simmiing. LOL.gifFred.

I'd like to see a detailed animated virtual co-pilot or Captain whichever is the opposite you fly. Not a stick figure but a real max3d type character who adjust radios, moves the yolk, operates flaps - everything they are supposed to do. Doesn't seem right flying a large airliner by yourself.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before. But comparable to the barometer being set at the same time, cycling both Flight Directors on and off with one keypress would be fantastic. Right now I have got two keypresses assigned in order to turn on and off each of the Flight Directors, this works flawlessly too, no question. But one keypress would make it a bit easier while being on approach.One of the more luxury features I would like to see added in SP2.Greets!

Precipitation effect on windshield would be good.
That would be a classy touch indeedDirtiness on windshield would be appreciated as well

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before. But comparable to the barometer being set at the same time, cycling both Flight Directors on and off with one keypress would be fantastic. Right now I have got two keypresses assigned in order to turn on and off each of the Flight Directors, this works flawlessly too, no question. But one keypress would make it a bit easier while being on approach.One of the more luxury features I would like to see added in SP2.Greets!
Is it not possible to assign both FD with the same key?

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Weather radar man.....i would see weather radar in sp2Everything in this plane is perfect, I just want to see..... weather radar

Is it not possible to assign both FD with the same key?
No, I tried to do it that way, but it didn't work out for me. Got two keys assigned now. I assume there's also a workaround with FSUIPC. It's not that important, it would be nice to have it, but I can go without it.

Weather Radar, but with a twist. PMDG develop their own weather generator and the user can choose various weather scenarios or down load real world weather through the FMC via slecting the 'FS ACTIONS' line select key. This would be a nice touch to complete the aircraft and take FSX's weather generator out of the picture. Regards Darren.

Regards

Darren Harband