Sign in to follow this  
danipelos

Any news on the Aerosoft boxed version?

Is there a release date announced yet? I want to buy the NGX but I would prefer to buy the boxed version. Any chance it will be released before the end of the year? Thanks in advance.

This is my guess about this: Note my guess, nothing more.- When PMDG feels comfortable that their product is 99% bug free and they have implementet those things they would like to have in the NGX. So maybe after an SP2? and that would be during spring or summer 2012.As I said my guess./ Leffe

download it, burn it onto a dvd, write the license code on the disc with a sharpie. Only thing you're missing is the fancy box.

download it, burn it onto a dvd, write the license code on the disc with a sharpie. Only thing you're missing is the fancy box.
ooo noo you can still have an amazingly fantastic box, just get those crayons out and start drawing... On those long and tiring flights to the outer reaches of the 737's range you are being creative... why not draw a space ship, it doesn't need to be a 737... Just get those crayons and have fun... I personally have a Cindy doll on mine and a bit of pink fluff stuck on... oops that wasn't my NGX box... oh well airing my clothes out in public again it seems, sigh, hate when that happens.

Problem is I actually like having my software stored in fancy boxes. And I don't like crayons Whistle.gif
There's always pens, pencils and this thing called chalk? ;)

You can get the boxed version now from mikea76 fightsim software. the price is 129.99 plus shipping for the 600-900 I will make a nice fancy box with pics of a 737 on it and for $10 extra I will personalize the cover of the box for you.Just download it and burn it to dvd. your missing out on a great plane for nothing.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

So is Christmas.
Hi Jim.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

I already paid the extra 15 bucks for the boxed version. Or was that for a year's unlimited dl's? I better check my account. I want a fancy box, too. Maybe with watercolors.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I already paid the extra 15 bucks for the boxed version. Or was that for a year's unlimited dl's? I better check my account. I want a fancy box, too. Maybe with watercolors.
The eds is unlimited, no 1-yr expiry. As for the backup disc, I've been wondering about the packaging myself. I dunno if it's a fancy box or a labeled DVD in a jewel case.

Just had an email from PC Aviator here in Australia. They are taking pre-orders and expect a limited quantity to be available from Dec 16 (this year). I wonder if SP1 is included?Gerry

They said 6 months after release...so it is released half august...calculating around februari????