Sign in to follow this  
jnc

First post here

I've been making screenshots for a while now and have posted them on a few sites.I was exchanging emails with Tom about joining the partnership scheme or getting a review for my website and he kindly said that I could post something about my site in the hangar chat forum. We are a free site that runs just for people who like taking screenshots. It's our passion I guess and it add a whole new area to my enjoyment of Flight simming. I don't want this to turn into a promotion for the site so I will say no more and post a few of my pictures. If you would like to visit us and say Hi we're at www.screenshotworld.com we always welcome anyone who shares our enjoyment of screenshooting.

This is the old Alphasim B-24 cut out from it's background in Photoshop and then edited with new props and some damage added.

Two aircraft from A2A in this one

The Warbirdsim P-51

A simple edited shot of Dino's F-14

For some strange reason I thought there were no screenshot forums here. My mistake and I will visit more often. Got to love this hobby.John

Welcome! This certainly is a VERY impressive first entry! Shocked.gif

Thank you.Now I know you're here I will post some more.

Luv the Tomcat one. Like the man said : "Very impressive first entry"

Hi John,great shots, I love that Liberator pic. Funny that you mentioned damage added to it.At the age of 16, my father and his classmates were ordered right out of school to man an 8,8 AA gun battery (1./290) at Wiener Neustadt. As ineffective as those AA guns were,they too made some damage to those Liberators and Fortresses and actually succeded in shooting down quite a few. Nevertheless, Wr. Neustadt and its Heinkel and Messerschmitt factories were completely destroyed. Only a few houses remained undamaged.That was nearly a lifetime ago. We can deem ourselves happy to live in peace nowadays.

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.Yes all the original shots were aircraft from FSX.We don't often give enough thought to the young men from the German side of the war. History tends to have a habit of being written by the victors. Your father must have had mixed emotions about being placed on an AA battery at only 16. I guess a part of him would have found it a great adventure (youth has a way of making us feel invincible) then on the other hand it must have been horrible to experience. My respect to him!We are indeed lucky to enjoy a world that is more at peace with itself than it has been for many years. Well, in our part of the world anyway. Not so true for those serving with out armed forces right now.John

I'm glad you finally found this section of the forum. I am amazed at your editing abilities. They are simply fantastic shots.

Howly cow, these are really outragouse!!! Looking like paintings and not like some edited FSX shots. I like the P-51 most but all of them are very stunning! Keep ´em coming!! :(

Well done

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos