Sign in to follow this  
Devinci

Need a livery?

Hello Sagga,I have made a tread for a livery request already a few days ago and it would be nice if you could have a look at it.Here it is: Ryanair Livery request.I'd be very happy if you could do this livery.RegardsEmi

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Hello Sagga,I have made a tread for a livery request already a few days ago and it would be nice if you could have a look at it.Here it is: Ryanair Livery request.I'd be very happy if you could do this livery.RegardsEmi
Do you mean the Santa Claus? That's the one I was planning next, but after seeing it again it looks very complicated. Also there are few pictures available on the net.

Do you mean the Santa Claus? That's the one I was planning next, but after seeing it again it looks very complicated. Also there are few pictures available on the net.
Yes, that's the one I mean.As you can see from this picture it is just a "normal" old Ryanair livery and only the nose has got the Santa on it.738rasc_%281%29.JPGHere's another shot of the old Ryanair:EI-CSC.jpgFrom the nose section there are also some pics like this:santa-plane.jpg

Yes, that's the one I mean.As you can see from this picture it is just a "normal" old Ryanair livery and only the nose has got the Santa on it.738rasc_(1).JPGHere's another shot of the old Ryanair:http://www.baaa-acro...otos/EI-CSC.jpgFrom the nose section there are also some pics like this:santa-plane.jpg
I'll try it when I'm done with the southwest since I was already planning on making it.

I'd like that one but with out the Santa.. I have asked Rich for it i think he is busy so not sure whats happening maybe he will get time at some point..Thanks steve

I'd like that one but with out the Santa.. I have asked Rich for it i think he is busy so not sure whats happening maybe he will get time at some point..Thanks steve
I think Sagga can make one with and one without as he needs to create the one without Santa first anyway to "stick" the Santa on it afterwards.

Is it possible to paint one of theses plain 7T-VKD or 7T-VKE or 7T-VKF ... 7T-VKH ? Please^^http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1090926

Does anybody knows how to get rid of the vertical lines? That's the major problem I'm having right now...

Nice job on that Shamu livery, hopefully you get that vertical line issue resolved!Applause.gif

Nice job on that Shamu livery, hopefully you get that vertical line issue resolved!Applause.gif
Thanks. That line makes it look very "ugly". It's only one pixel I think but fsx makes it appear very clear. I guess I'll just paint for the -900 which should not have that problem.

Could you try some Air Canada liveries? I know they're fictional and I'd try to make em myself but I have no idea how to make the tail.Thanks :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png