Sign in to follow this  
Devinci

Need a livery?

Thanks. That line makes it look very "ugly". It's only one pixel I think but fsx makes it appear very clear. I guess I'll just paint for the -900 which should not have that problem.
That's up to you, that livery doesn't look realistic on the -900 though

It's all relative to the user. I would like it. Honestly though, how realistic does a huge whale painted on a plane look anyways....lolGreat work though all the same.

Would love to see the 600 in an Air New Zealand paint if you feel like it? I know there's already the 700, but I want to try and fit the 600 into all the tiny strips when I get my copy of Orbx's NZSI!Thanks

Dont bother painting the 900 since sp1 the middle belly color will not match the front and back belly colors fyi

Rich Sennett

Thanks. That line makes it look very "ugly". It's only one pixel I think but fsx makes it appear very clear. I guess I'll just paint for the -900 which should not have that problem.
I wonder if that line(s) would disappear if you painted it on the -700? just a thought Thinking.gif

Personally, I'd love to see an America West (Cactus) repaint for the NG.http://www.johnnyjet.com/images/PicForNewsletter03182006AZAmericaWestPlane.JPG

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I'd love a pre-merger United livery! Yes I know they flew all A320s prior to the merger, but I'd love to see that light blue bird!Dana Palmer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

I don't believe these are available, sorry for suggesting complicated ones Tounge.gifBig%20Grin.gif
Woah. Eyesore!

Dave P. Woycek

Does anybody knows how to get rid of the vertical lines? That's the major problem I'm having right now...
Great work with the livery. However, SWA doesn't even operate the -800 yet let alone the shamu in the -80o variant.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Great work with the livery. However, SWA doesn't even operate the -800 yet let alone the shamu in the -80o variant.
Oh really rolleyes.gif ... didn't know about that.