Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

November FSX and Flight Comparison Screenshots

I am like greenpeace, I do not let tycoons to kid me without complains, that's assured.I also seriously doubt MS will open a MS web site for Flight, for the very same reason above mentioned. Gazillions of simmers around the world would riot seeing Flight so this is enough for them for deciding not to open a dedicated MS web site.

Strange views Mark, very strange... Confused.gif

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Thank God "greenpeace" are not in charge of companies or we would be still seeing wire frame buildings...Idea.gif

Hi! thank for the work! One question: is that native FSX or with add-onns?
He does default vs. default.

ok, thank you very much for the info!
He does default vs. default.
The only add-on was the freeware stearman...just to make the first shot more legit. :(

Brandon Filer

Gazillions of simmers around the world would riot seeing Flight
laugh.png I've got no idea what you're going on about but this made me laugh.

The only add-on was the freeware stearman...just to make the first shot more legit. tongue.png
And the Baytower Vans RV-7 in the fourth shot right?

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Each month, the differences seem to be more and more extreme.
That isn't the impression I get. Whilst MS Flight certainly looks better than FSX, I have to point out that there isn't a vast difference between the MSF/FSX views in Screenshots 1 and 8.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

That isn't the impression I get. Whilst MS Flight certainly looks better than FSX, I have to point out that there isn't a vast difference between the MSF/FSX views in Screenshots 1 and 8.
To be honest if I didn't see the Flight write I would struggle really really a lot to spot the differences. Sometimes I would also pick up the wrong one for sure.

Guest jahman

The improvement in VC licghting are quite dramatic.Cheers,- jahman.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.