Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Best GA aircraft

Well this question is a no brainer ;) Flight1 Meridian all the way:It's a High performance GA aircraft, Avionics that surpass all the airliners outhere (excluding PMDG737, they're about at the same level)One can fly it like a GA VFR plane or an almost airliner in an airway at FL300 IFR plane. Handles beautifully.

Guest rlefebvr

Do you have a link for Video Flight productions.I am having trouble finding itRon

No question the Piper Meridian! Everything about that aircraft is awesome. I love the altitude tones and overall appearance of the panel. A great design.Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

>For me, the best GA aircraft is definitively the Cessna 421C>Golden Eagle (Flight1 Software).>>Juul Tango,>Hasselt, BelgiumHi Juul,Just wait until you meet her bigger brother... :7 Best Regards,Jim Rhoads

Guest freequest

FSD Commander 117TC (i think thats right)Realair C172

Guest allcott

Real Air DecathlonVans RV-7DreamFleet Archer DreamFleet 177Default MooneyAllcott

Guest A321

RealAir SF.260 & Super decathalonFSD Planes are amazing, but I See them more in the Corporate Arenea. If I want pure GA then I Fly any of the RealAir or the Carenando Cessena 210 or their Piper Dakota or the Porter by FSD.If you want the run the suites accross country the take em in FSD's Piper NAvajo, or if they want to impress the ladies take them in the LS400. There are or I have to many to compare, but They are all awesome. Jason

Guest Janey

Hiya Guys...My best GA aircraft? Well I will answer that question with these two movies...Eat your heart out boys...Enjoy! :-lol----------------------------------------------Requires Windows Media Player (.wmv)[a href=http://www.fsdinternational.net/janey/cheyenne/movies/cheyenne_skydancer_high.wmv]Skydancer - High Quality[/a][a href=http://www.fsdinternational.net/janey/cheyenne/movies/cheyenne_skydancer_low.wmv]Skydancer - Low Quality[/a][a href=http://www.fsdinternational.net/janey/porter/movies/porter_littlewing_high.wmv]Little Wing - High Quality[/a][a href=http://www.fsdinternational.net/janey/porter/movies/porter_littlewing_low.wmv]Little Wing - Low Quality[/a]----------------------------------------------

Guest pbn

The FSD planes are simply top notch!!!!The dreamfleet planes (I have the 310 and Archer ) and the RealAir planes are also quite good.Peter

Guest oyvindhansen

There are too many to mention. Right now it is the RealAir Decatlon and the Piper Meridian, both GA, but they are two totally different animals. The Decathlon is currently one of the simplest and cheapest factory made planes, while the Meridian probably is the most expensive and advanced "personal" aircraft.The freeware Maule and Valmet are also fantastic and anything by Bill Lyons is pure joy.- Oyvind

This very day - 1 - FSD Piper Navajo 2 - RealAir SF.260 (Virtual cocpit best - only way I fly this bird) 3 - F1 421CErv KSDF

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Guest B52Drivr

Ahhh, Janey Girl,If you only knew how I smile when I watch one of your video's. And Sky Dancer is my favorite all time GA Aircraft. Cheyenne 400 forever! Best and keep those hit commin.Clay

Guest sbdwag

This past weekend in order of use1> FSD Piper Navajo2> Flight1 Meridian3> Flight1 C421Dennis Waggoner