Sign in to follow this  
Flight Sim Geek

Would you like a 'lite' system detail Boeing 777 for FSX

Would you like a mid level Boeing 777 for FSX  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a 'mid-level' Boeing 777 Package for FSX?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

I all, I am planning on release a native FSX 777 that has system detail on par with the Aerosoft Airbus X package. The visuals would be just as good. I plan on releasing it soon for £25. Please complete the poll.Aaron G.

You need some beta testing???
Yeah, it will be done in a partnership with Aerosoft. Aerosoft do the visual model. I will add you to the beta testing list. Please don't starting asking questions about it at Aerosoft. We are in the early planning stages.Aaron G.

Yeah, it will be done in a partnership with Aerosoft. Aerosoft do the visual model. I will add you to the beta testing list. Please don't starting asking questions about it at Aerosoft. We are in the early planning stages.Aaron G.
Nice Aaron. No problem I can wait! :(

Nice Aaron. No problem I can wait! smile.png
Great, this is all market research at the minute. We need 200 votes and 73% of them must be yes before it is considered economical.Aaron G.

If your time frame is greater than 12 months, I say don't bother. No offense but once PMDG comes out with their 777, all others will be of no consequence.

Eric 

If your time frame is greater than 12 months, I say don't bother. No offense but once PMDG comes out with their 777, all others will be of no consequence.
Our product is aimed at a different market. We don't want PMDG users buying our product. The time frame is 14 Months. I could give you a list of the simulated systems. It is half way between 'lite' and PMDG aircraft. It is not exactly 'lite' or a full simulation.Aaron G.

Sounds like it is on the level of a Quality Wings product. If so, I would buy it - even if PMDG's was released (assuming it was high quality visually). Why? 777 is not practical for most of the flights I do so I wouldn't use it very often resulting in a learning curve every time I want to fly it.Good Luck.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Great to hear one's coming! Since we have no native 777, I would thus be happy with any native 777 I could get that does more than the default planes do. To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with the Airbus X - now that it works! I would have wanted the systems to work more realistically though. I mean, as it is, I can start the engines without turning on the fuel pumps. Other than that, I am happy with the Airbus X, and as such I'm quite sure I would be happy with a similar level of 777 simulation.But 14 months, eh? I won't be surprised if PMDG manages to get theirs out of the door by that time. Aren't you a bit afraidof that happening?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

The User shall use AVSIM Online's WEB Site and System (here-in-after known as the System) for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through the System any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without AVSIM Online's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services except as may be allowed for within the guidelines set forth for the System. Any conduct by a User that in AVSIM Online's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the System will not be permitted. User shall not use the System to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation (except as otherwise noted), including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the System. How am I misreading the TOU, to not say this thread conflicts with them? Have you received express prior approval to hawk your wares?

Great to hear one's coming! Since we have no native 777, I would thus be happy with any native 777 I could get that does more than the default planes do.To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with the Airbus X - now that it works! I would have wanted the systems to work more realistically though. I mean, as it is, I can start the engines without turning on the fuel pumps. Other than that, I am happy with the Airbus X, and as such I'm quite sure I would be happy with a similar level of 777 simulation.But 14 months, eh? I won't be surprised if PMDG manages to get theirs out of the door by that time. Aren't you a bit afraidof that happening?
I am tryin to get visually quality on par wth PMDG. Sysetms will not be simplififed too much. I will just provide shortcuts to do things, although if you want you can follow the book 85% of the time.Aaron G.

Great, this is all market research at the minute. We need 200 votes and 73% of them must be yes before it is considered economical.Aaron G.
Hmm, guess you are trying to skew the votes in your favor.
The User shall use AVSIM Online's WEB Site and System (here-in-after known as the System) for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through the System any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without AVSIM Online's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services except as may be allowed for within the guidelines set forth for the System. Any conduct by a User that in AVSIM Online's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the System will not be permitted. User shall not use the System to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation (except as otherwise noted), including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the System. How am I misreading the TOU, to not say this thread conflicts with them? Have you received express prior approval to hawk your wares?
He's a staff member, rules do not apply LOL.

\Robert Hamlich/

Uh, that´s much.

Can I vote "yes" like... three times? ;-)

Can I vote "yes" like... three times? ;-)
Sorry mate, you can't, but don't worry (but thanks for your suppirt). I will be able to tell you if the project has been given the go ahead on Wednesday (or maybe sooner). I am awaiting the Board of Director to approve it.Would you like to be on the beta team?Aaron G.