Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soya

Master of the Sky.

Hello fellow simmers,Enjoy this new series of shots (and a video if you are interested) showing off the lovely twin GA from Carenado, the C337H Skymaster. There is a very good and detailed review of her here at avsim.com written by Ray Marshall, check under aircraft reviews. The video & review feedback can be found here http://forum.avsim.n...y-ray-marshall/Please enjoy this selection of shots from the Master of the Sky.(unedited apart from re-sized down from 2560x1600 & carefully JPG'd):fsx2011-11-1001-01-50-14.jpgfsx2011-11-0922-57-14-46.jpgfsx2011-11-0922-55-15-71.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-09-56-54.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-25-14-65.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-26-55-95.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-33-30-07.jpgfsx2011-11-1001-11-30-65.jpgfsx2011-11-1001-47-20-27.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-56-24-33.jpgThank you for your time.

the last shot looks outstanding, looks like a tuned computer case :D

calma.jpg

RoyalSkies.CO.UK

Youtube Vidz

!My website will be back soon with new paints and videos!

"I love walking in the rain cause no one can see my crying"

"Those who enter the field for the sole purpose of impressing others with their aeronautical knowledge can never be true aviators."

I own it for a while now I I don´t regret it! It´s a true masterpiece. Hopefully all new Caredao planes will be like that! Than I´ll buy them in a heartbeat! :(

Best regards, Steffen

vrs_supporter_zpsiwiqesbo.png

Fight time: NGX 737-700: 37,0h; -800: 47,2h

Excellent shots

Tristan

Living in the beautiful Chilterns.

FS System: intel e8600 core 2 duo cpu, asus p5q deluxe motherboard, 4gb ddr2 1066 corsair memory thermaltake 750w power supply, palit 9800gtx+ 512mb graphics card, 750gb sata2 hard drive, 500gb sata2 hard drive, coolermaster v8 cpu cooler, antec 900 case, xp pro 32 bit, creative xfi titanium sound card, 22x dvd/rw. Still sticking and rocking with FS9.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Last two are fabulous. What scenery is this ? Also, how did you do the AI models using the same plane - FSRecorder or fresh set of flight plans ?

A+ shots

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MotherBoard, 32Gigs RAM, EVGA 1080Ti, 750 Corsair PSW, 1x500Gig WD Blue SSD, 1x1TB Samsung EVO 860, 1x1TB Crucial SSD, 1x2TB Samsung QVO SSD, 1x6TB SeaGate HHD:  Win OS 10 v2004
Simulators:  Prepar3D v4.5x & v5.1x/ X-Plane 11.50/ MSFS 2020:  YouTube Videos

Cheers for the comments folks, much appreciated as always.

Last two are fabulous. What scenery is this ? Also, how did you do the AI models using the same plane - FSRecorder or fresh set of flight plans ?
The scenery is YMEN & Australia from Orbx. As for the AI models, I could have used FSRecorder of Traffic X and setup some flight plans, but the easiest way was for me to use AirtrafficFX, a traffic program that also has the ability to view any parking spots at an airport and you can fill them up with any model from the /airplanes folder. Very handy for making airports look a bit more interesting.

BTW how did you open the right side door?

Best regards, Steffen

..... use AirtrafficFX, a traffic program that also has the ability to view any parking spots at an airport and you can fill them up with any model from the /airplanes folder. Very handy for making airports look a bit more interesting.....
Thanks for the tip. Will go check it out...

BTW how did you open the right side door?
Sorry for the late reply but the holidays and all...Pressing Shift + E will open pilot door, Shift + E + 2 will open passenger door and Shift + E + 3 will open a small cargo door. Hope that helps.

Sorry for the late reply but the holidays and all...Pressing Shift + E will open pilot door, Shift + E + 2 will open passenger door and Shift + E + 3 will open a small cargo door. Hope that helps.
This Shift + E + Number never worked for me. Neither in FS9 nor FSX.

Best regards, Steffen

This Shift + E + Number never worked for me. Neither in FS9 nor FSX.
That is odd, actually it not exactly Shift + E + Number. You need to press Shift + E and then release and immediately press a number, i.e. press Shift + E release and immediately press number 2 or 3, if the main door just opens you probably waited to long between the shift E release and a number, try it a few times as it should work.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now