Sign in to follow this  
Donhoutman

PMDG refuses to send backup CD

Glad you posted this. i had no idea they were doing a backup CD, and its a no brainer for 15 bucks

Peter Osborn

Please don't see this as you might in me trying to start something, but Honestly,,, when you buy something, do you not wait for it to be shipped, then if you're like me, probably checking every day for it? Then when it doesn't come as expected would you yourself think you should have to open a ticket? No, you would definitely not. I think I know how hard websites are to maintain more than anyone reading this actually, but that's a lot to put on the customer I think and something that important should be put on the respective page the person is buying it from. I'm sure this changed after the fact, but it's still something that should be there and not in a topic on a forum.
Maybe they got the idea from AOA?For 15 bucks you can buy a DVD burner and make your own backup when first downloaded.Moral - don't pay for anything not yet released without a definite timescale!

I'm surprised this post hasn't been deleted :Shocked:Brandon
As far as I know, no posts are been deleted on the forum, except the tings out of forum rules (like for signature). Most people will not find their posts again because in few hours, if noone answers, the post will go to the second, third or more pages back.If you think you have a deleted topic where you posted, use control panel to find it. Or, use the search function.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Maybe they got the idea from AOA?For 15 bucks you can buy a DVD burner and make your own backup when first downloaded.Moral - don't pay for anything not yet released without a definite timescale!
Like to know what kind of dvd burner you would get for 15 bucks

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

http://www.aria.co.u...productId=46140Any more requests let me know
depends on where u live u dont get much for 15 bucks where i come from unless you looking for the cheap gear

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for all the instant responses. I just received a reaction from customer support that de CD will be produced and send in a few weeks. I suggested to them that they should inform the customers that ordered the backup CD when the decided to pospone the release. Customer care?Kind regards, Happy Christmas and a fantastic 2012!Don HoutmanThe Netherlands