Sign in to follow this  
flyaway719

microsoft flight

Just wondering if there are plans for the ngx to work on a windows 7 64bit operating system with the new flight sim. Your product is so great I will not fly the new sim with out it you have nailed it on all thangs' The sound on this blows me away as I have spent alot of time on a 737! Aces team should consalt you on how to build a flight sim and the stuff that we are looking for in a flight sim Homerun Guys.

First of all please sign your full real name to your post according to the forum rules.Secondly a quick forum search would have given you the answer: No one knows that yet.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

timestamp='[/color]1325160383' post='2204861']sorry about that
HelloWhy apologise, he is not a moderator.Welcome to the forum.Glyn

HelloWhy apologise, he is not a moderator.
Exactly - we dont need these self-appointed moderators :(
Welcome to the forum
Sounds a lot nicer :Hug:Have a nice day all of you

Exactly - we dont need these self-appointed moderators :(
So if you seen someone breaking the law, for example, attempting to break into your car, am I right in assuming you wouldn't say/do anything to them for you are not a policeman? It's very much the same principle, the law of the forum states we all must sign our full name to posts, and I don't see why some should have follow it and others shouldn't. There's no harm in pointing out to a new forum user what the rules are: if they are not enforced then there is no point in even having rules. I'm really not so sure why people get so offended at others asking new members to sign their name.

The last thread on this subject was replied to with Ryan saying they still feel FSX has a few more years left in it and it's too early to say when, what, and which platform they might move onto in the future. Remember they are still in development of the 777 for FSX.

So if you seen someone breaking the law, for example, attempting to break into your car, am I right in assuming you wouldn't say/do anything to them for you are not a policeman? It's very much the same principle, the law of the forum states we all must sign our full name to posts, and I don't see why some should have follow it and others shouldn't. There's no harm in pointing out to a new forum user what the rules are: if they are not enforced then there is no point in even having rules. I'm really not so sure why people get so offended at others asking new members to sign their name.
I think it's a matter of degree. Would I do something if I saw someone breaking into a car (even though I'm not a cop -- although I used to be)? Yes. Do I walk around the supermarket parking lot informing people that their window tint is too dark, or that their license plate light isn't working? Absolutely not. Like I said, it's a matter of degree. Not putting your name at the end of your post is hardly akin to a felony auto burglary. Emi just needs to lighten up a bit.Edit: I think it's quite amusing that Emi didn't sign his post either.

Trevor, Emanuel (Emi) has his name in his signature.

Trevor, Emanuel (Emi) has his name in his signature.
My mistake then. I'm viewing this on my iPhone. In any event, my point remains unchanged.

Just wondering if there are plans for the ngx to work on a windows 7 64bit operating system with the new flight sim. Your product is so great I will not fly the new sim with out it you have nailed it on all thangs' The sound on this blows me away as I have spent alot of time on a 737! Aces team should consalt you on how to build a flight sim and the stuff that we are looking for in a flight sim Homerun Guys.
I advise against being too enthusiastic about MS Flight.My feeling is that many of us will be disappointed with what MS will release to the public ... But that's a different story.

Dave P. Woycek

I'd be carefull...he's a lawyer....keep your distance and watch your mouth :D

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I advise against being too enthusiastic about MS Flight.My feeling is that many of us will be disappointed with what MS will release to the public ... But that's a different story.
I wouldn't say that just yet