Sign in to follow this  
bytes

Additional New Pictures of King Air C90 Up

Interesting. Approximately when is the C90 expected to hit the street?
Hopefully in the beginning of February....please? :)Br,Tero

i once fly the 340 and the b60 (piston) but later i feel that i liked the 340 more, of curse with the modificatios to the engines to ram! but a question Bert Stolle, you said that the FDE of the 340 its some like old school... you are dessigner of the new FDE for the later planes of carenado, do you have some modifications or updates for the FDE of the 340? ?? there will be some greats newwwwsss!

Guest bstolle

Nothing planned for the 340 as the FDE, despite being old school, are quite ok and didn't need an urgent fix like the B58.For me the 340 has still the most impressive VC of any GA twin available for FSX.

Edited by bstolle

Guest bstolle

you will love the JetPROP VC!!!

That is such a sweet looking plane!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Looks beautiful - lets hope for a flawless cockpit to match!
I second this

What an absolutely beautiful bird she is to!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Guest BeaverDriver
I just want to know the answer to the age old question...WHEN????
Well, I can't speak for Carenado or Bernt, but I suspect the answer will be the age old answer - "when it's ready" free-rolleye-smileys-723.gif

Carenado, please check the engine instrument pictures as there are two identical rows of Fuel Flow gauges on the panel. What is missing is the Gas Generator Tech gauge which can be seen in the C90B panel at http://www.scribd.com/doc/70691023/King-Air-C90-A-B There on page 1-26 is a good detail of the gauge. I sure hope this is changed out before release.Russ

Edited by bytes2001

Yeah they do... And I'm happy the pit isn't mostly glass.Question... Does Beach make a C90 with only steam gauges? I mean with a mechanical AI and HSI in the left seat?JB

Guest BeaverDriver

Russ - you're right! That's rather odd. I see no reason to have duplicate FF gauges. Could be they are just place holders until the other gauges get finished as these are preliminary shots of the panel. I would expect that's the case.JB - yes, originally the C90 had steam gauges. It's pretty hard to find one now though. Most have been converted to what Carenado is doing, or to full glass.

Good News :( Support just responded with the following update: "

We have not begun the work on the instruments yet. We put them for shadowing and reflection only."

Russ