Sign in to follow this  
Skip Talbot

Flight Autogen Traffic Bug

But seriously; do people really think that Flight will be like this? Go too far from the Hawaiian islands and bam you hit a wall; like the WWI game that came with Sublogic Flight Simulator?
Yes, quite right. They purchased a licence for Looking Glass Studios' mirroring technology a few years ago, so they will probably use that. Anyway, how hard can it be to "mirror" an ocean?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

That diagram seems a little optimistic in my estimation. There should be way more yellow in it.

LOL. Well Skip, I appreciated your post. IMHO, it should be the "post of the year"!I saw the blue skies and thought "oh no, someone posted a pic from the beta?"I scrolled down a bit more, and thought, "wow, I like the sailboat",Scrolled down a bit more and saw the whole photo, and laughed my butt off.Great job! Some people might not like the "joke", but I found it funny as heck. Maybe because I thought it would be a "leaked" screenshot? I don't know, I don't care, it made me laugh, so thanks.

10850K, MSI Unify Z490, 32gb G.Skill Ripjaw 3600 CL16, MSI 5700 XT 8gb, Nochua NH-U12a, WD 500gb Black SSD (OS- Windows 10 Pro), Samsung 2tb Evo plus SSD (games), Superflower 850 watts power supply

Face_Palm.jpgIs anyone else getting tiered of BS like this.Even if Flight only consist of the area of N30 to N10/W170 to W150. that has not been ither confirmed, nor denied as of the time of this post. Please in the future, Dont wast our or your Time. How long did it take to put this together. 5, 10min. Could you not have done something productive. I mean really?Just to let yall know. I Emulated the fine Captain picture above when i read the origonal post.Thank you. Edited by Zero_355

Chill zero, it was funny. You just wasted a couple of minutes posting that, btw.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I would not call it Time Wasted since it needed to be said. Plus, It only took me maby 5min to post this. 1 to look up the pic of Picard, 1 to find the LAT/LON of the Hawahi area, And 2 to type it up with a 1min return to add last scentence and the thank you at the end.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.