Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Southwest Silver released

So glad you like this one guys happy about that "Dude, why doesn't PMDG hire you as as official dev repaint guy...!?" the painter they have is very talented and does an excellent job I dont know how he can do all of those paints he does, takes me about 20 hours to do one so much congrats to the pmdg painter, his work is awesome. Thanks again guys and great screenshot Marty.
No wonder it took so long for the NGX come out! LOL just kidding. Great job Rich!Joshua Smith

Yah Josh I cant imagine the work put into the the rest of this bird if just painting it is this time consuming, let you know when pmdg gets back to me on starliner :)

Rich Sennett

You're correct, the paint was on a -300, and has been changed over to canyon blue. According, to SWA, Silver One was too costly to maintain (the paint job, not the airplane). However, Rich was kind enough to paint this bird. It looks absolutely stunning, and I just flew DEN-LAS with it! Thanks again Rich!
Yeah, if you search Airliners.net for that tail number and go to the oldest you'll see that it was originally bare metal (like AAL) but they found it too costly to keep it polished so they painted it silver, which faded to gray. It was unofficially referred to as gray one among a lot of spotters.

Steve Caffey

***Warning*** This post is rated PG-13 ***Warning***warning.gif

Screen shots guys...
Well, I finally took it for a spin, but in my new version of FSXxx. I have DirectXxX enabled.If anyone also has this version of FS, my lod radius is:"LOD_Radius= DD"For those that don't quite follow... Here I'm parked on a pair of boobs.737_Boob.jpg

Number of views:counter.gif *Disclaimer - Be careful, you could go blind.

Edited by Turbine777

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

.. If only the spoiler had a view counter too... LOL
Haha, yeah good idea Nick. I added a counter!Well, I could always put someone in the spoiler to record who opens it.*Caution - People with epilepsy, shouldn't view the contents of this spoiler. That is not a joke.

camera.gif

Edited by Turbine777

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

***Warning*** This post is rated PG-13 ***Warning***warning.gif

Well, I finally took it for a spin, but in my new version of FSXxx. I have DirectXxX enabled.If anyone also has this version of FS, my lod radius is:"LOD_Radius= DD"For those that don't quite follow... Here I'm parked on a pair of boobs.737_Boob.jpg

Number of views:counter.gif*Disclaimer - Be careful, you could go blind.

Dan - I didn't know Rich's repaint came with air bags. Waahoo!

Richard, I'm really enjoying my new SWA Silver...thanks, G R E A T J O B !

Time out, mine didn't come with the dual airbag option, anyways, I'm glad they are not there or I wouldnt focus on flying the plane :(

Thanks for your great work!

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”