Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

McPhat has released the first NGX UHDT paint!

Guys, you could always install "Texture Max Load Editor" to save you the hastle of having to go back and forth to change the settings to 4096 every time: -------> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=texture+max+load&CatID=root&Go=SearchDoes everything for you when FSX starts.Thanks are of course handed out to the uploader and the designer who's names I forget (appologies to them for my complete ignorance).

hii put the name and the key in ,but does not work for me "grgrgr"company ? fill out Money%20Eyes.gif

hii put the name and the key in ,but does not work for me "grgrgr"company ? fill out Money%20Eyes.gif
Same here :(EDIT* Just opened a ticket on their forums so may be best to post there if you're having issues guys? Edited by hughesj2

That's because we changed the keys. Every now and then we change the key to prevent people from just copy and paste codes to friends.
Yeah read that on your YouTube page, are you going to update the video with the new key??

thxi will post in there forums ,i have the newést key (is a nice video,only the key chages ;-))

Just had a new key sent by Terrence at McPhat and it's OK now, just post on their forum if you have issues and they'll sort :(

Devil's in the details (14x zoom)...Looks really good I think, bare metal paint is a good choice too as it helps with the rivet counting :( think they are all there :( (JPEG Image so not as sharp as it could be, although still pretty damn good I reckon)

I think it's excellent! Love the new wing textures and stuff like the lettering on the engine nacelles. And all those rivets must have been some work...

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

Yep, it's amazing, now we wait for an undefined period of time, but extremely good detail:

A Couple more at DEVINCI - KSAN X

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”