Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

McPhat has released the first NGX UHDT paint!

Absolutely stunning! :( Thank you to all the guys at McPhat for their efforts. :good:Took her out to Hollywood for a quick "spin":
What scenery is that for LAX area? Looks absolutely amazing. Edited by Nathan Cupps

I honestly don't remember a time where McPhat has been at its highest....no pun intended...

Well, I believe that that's all a matter of opinion. Their UHDT's for the CS757 and S80 Pro are also second to none, imho. You just have to look at Soya's screenshots to be convinced of that (again, my opinion only). But I agree that this ranks up there with some of the best work they've ever produced. Then again, I'm a self-proclaimed McPhat fan, so you may think that I'm just being partial.....

Well, I believe that that's all a matter of opinion. Their UHDT's for the CS757 and S80 Pro are also second to none, imho. You just have to look at Soya's screenshots to be convinced of that (again, my opinion only). But I agree that this ranks up there with some of the best work they've ever produced. Then again, I'm a self-proclaimed McPhat fan, so you may think that I'm just being partial.....
Coming back to the 757 post-NGX and with the TML on, The one WA I bought looks really nice, nicer than it did pre-NGX, so thats good. I don't own the Maddog, but heard its not bad, and McPhat is a major selling point for anything I buy :(

astro01.jpgastr0.jpgthis astro jet is just simply outstanding maybe the best in the fleet even though I still luv my United from Rich Sennett thanks, Ronny Edited by rsperge

.....McPhat is a major selling point for anything I buy :(
Same for me.
astro01.jpgastr0.jpgthis astro jet is just simply outstanding maybe the best in the fleet even though I still luv my United from Rich Sennett thanks, Ronny
Yeah, I have to agree with you there Ronny, Richard has done some done some outstanding work. My personal favorite is the Silver Southwest he did for us.Very nice screenshots, by the way mate.

Everyone, the American airlines paint is now out. The normal livery for AA 737s, anyway

Just installed, looks as amazing as ever!I hate when your Max Texture changes back to 1024, then you have to restart FSX Sigh.

Edited by DeadlyInertia

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Just installed, looks as amazing as ever!I hate when your Max Texture changes back to 1024, then you have to restart FSX Sigh.
JamaljeSeveral months ago I put a shortcut on the Desktop to FSX.cfg so now it not so time consuming to change Max Texture from 1024 to 2048(MD-11 HD by Lee Marrow) or 4096 (NGX).Michael

The textures looks fantastic on daylight, but at night, just a shame, a lot of glitches.If you have a look on their forum, the answer is that its made this way beacause its free. Really unprofessional.On more reason for me to not buy from McPhat.Matheus Barbosa

Edited by Matheus

I am stil a mcphatl fan a like the planes they look a bit dirty not like they just came out of the hange rbrand new. just my own opinion. Ronny and thanls for the compliment on the pics.

Edited by rsperge

Really unprofessional.
I'm affraid I have to one trillion percent disagree with you there, Matheus mate, but I respect your opinion. :( Anyway, for those that are interested:Once again thanks go to all the McPhat team for their efforts and of course, to PMDG for making theee best addon for FSX. :(

daytime it's ok but in night or dusk it looks weird:2012-1-20_21-48-55-65.jpg

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

That's because they are daytime textures only, which has been discussed several times ;-)