Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

McPhat has released the first NGX UHDT paint!

Arn't they releasing the as is, because they won't be able to sell them?So they won't want to waste tmie making night textures?

I'm also a BIG fan of their work... Bought several packs for the 767 and the MD-11... They are amazing at what they do.But releasing repaints without night textures (freeware or not)... Come on. You can say this isn't strange. At least this is very strange for me.And this is certainly a first in FS... Never heard of that.That said these are free and they said that 'maybe' they will add night textures later on.And I'll add that they quickly corrected a couple of things I've noticed after their initial release of the AA Astrojet so I still feel they want to do it right.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

hey guys for some reason i can't see the ngx section on the freeware part of mcphat. Did they take it down? casue i would really love their AA paint.

hey guys for some reason i can't see the ngx section on the freeware part of mcphat. Did they take it down? casue i would really love their AA paint.

Yes MattB27, they are down.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue