Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Johnson

IRIS RELEASES THEIR NEW F-15E MUDHEN DRIVER!

Not sure how that would have transitioned into an interesting film without explanation. I got "some" footage, but was way too busy trying to keep my plane from becoming a lawn dart. LOL.

- Cody Bergland

(Owner, Jaggyroad Films)

Our YouTube Channel (featuring over 100 OFFICIAL product videos):

https://www.youtube.com/user/valkyrie321 <- CLICK HERE

JaggyroadSig.jpg

Guest jahman
there did happen spin accidents with the E (despite McDonnell Douglas claiming that's impossible)
You mean like this? (0:46 - 0:49)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TqHE_PDTU

I just flew out of The Gorge on the Columbia River, east of Portland.
Try flying the Colorado River gorge upstream up to Hoover Dam (watch the power lines on the pull-up!) Don't drop your speed too far below 200 KN or you won't be able to make the turns. A classic for filming!Cheers,- jahman.

Hummmmm is that right!
Totally unnecessary unless you are trying to tempt a Mod into locking this thread... and still totally unnecessary.Shame%20On%20You.gifHow about "constructive criticism" instead... or is that not possible? Straight%20Face.gif

How about "constructive criticism" instead... or is that not possible?
Seems like we already know the answer to that question based on his :( post. Edited by N2056

Respect is a two-way street. You get what you give. That's all I'm going to say.

If you live in the U.S. you should know that sometimes you buy a product and get crap service, crap warranty, for a crap product... it's called live and learn. If that is the case here... then do not purchase from them again. State your problem in an accurate way w/o all the emotional baggage and leave it at that.You should also know that AVSIM has a near-zero tolerance for the petty bickering. So posts like the "crash & burn" fighter labeling it "Milviz" don't have a place here... so again... check the emotional baggage at the door.You've been waiting to see? So have I... heard nothing??? You must not frequent their forum. You feel like you lost money? Then don't buy from then again and when the topic comes up you can say, "I would not buy from them for these (specific) reasons."As far as "his little friends" doing this or that... so what? You fault "him" for supporters giving you a hard time? Please...Just because you do not feel respected... how about taking "the high road" and leave it at that. Btw I know that is not easy...I am not trying to get into some war-o-words with you 352nd... I just do not want to see threads shut down when there is an opportunity for (reasonable) discussion.Btw, in my opinion... their attitude has been more than reasonable... and they seem to want to work hard to "make things right" for their customers. I certainly cannot say that about some other companies...

Here in the U.S., we're not interested in boring ###### posts. We just had a whole bunch of them over the 737, now leave the F15 alone. Not sure which version I'll eventually get, but I'll not be swayed by uninformative posts that serve up weird personal grudges against a developer.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest jahman
Here in the U.S., we're not interested in boring ###### posts
Well, I'm trying to decide which one to get for myself, so I'd like an answer to my question, if you don't mind.Cheers,- jahman.

.........................Not sure which version I'll eventually get, but I'll not be swayed by uninformative posts that serve up weird personal grudges against a developer.
Yes, I think that's enough too.[alert]This thread has had quite enough uninformative posts to do with personal grudges against a developer and a dose of bickering on top of that.Folks, lets stop this please and let there be a constructive discussion instead. Either that or its the end of this thread![/alert]

Well, I'm trying to decide which one to get for myself, so I'd like an answer to my question, if you don't mind.Cheers,- jahman.
What was your question Jahman?I don't have the Milviz Eagle, but I have the Iris one. Maybe I can try to answer it.JB

Guest jahman

Thanks, JB. My question related to a post with side-by-side photos of the Iris vs. Milviz F-15's (unortunately since removed) so I was asking the poster which picture corresponded to which developper.Cheers,- jahman.

Guest jahman

Thanks, JB, but unfortunately I don't remember...Cheers,- jahman.

If your on the fence about it...I was as well, but the deciding factor for me was the idea that IRIS is gonna take the tac Pack SDK and finish the planes avionics. I believe Milviz stated that they weren't interested in the Tac Pack and hence were not going to integrate it into the plane in the future.I believe the Tac Pack is gonna be the Beez Knees and as long as the 3rd party SDK enables other devs to integrate it into their addons, then we will have a common ground to be able to shoot each other down with different addons.JB

The above statement is false. We have already said that we would integrate Tacpack when it's released.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.