Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Johnson

IRIS RELEASES THEIR NEW F-15E MUDHEN DRIVER!

Hello Thralni,They released that a few days ago, look I am not playing games or manipulating anything here, that is how it looks on mine and other people's systems and that is why a lot of people are disappointed when it was released. I was hoping for a better eagle. But if you say anything to Milviz, they will have their friends trash you and insult you, and then for this company to publicly post on their Facebook page about you and mention your name is disgusting.I have not said anything for a comparison, can anyone who compares is going to give an opinion and will be bias. I post screenshot to from the sim untouched. Now that is there product with the latest SP they offered, so please treat me with a little more respect then that.

I cannot upload images at this time for some reason.However, it does say beta does it not? I am not going to get involved in this discussion except to say that that's not what it looks like in FSX. You're either running dx10 or you've maxed out the contrast on your monitor.Finally, there is ONE major difference between the two. One only. That is that with the MV bird you can shoot down not only AI but also MP birds. The rest, well, you can compare as much as you like.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

as a BETA. Can you not read what you wrote? wow. You really are after us aren't you? Like seriously.... wow.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Glenn. Please show me where we insulted you on FB. I did leave the comment so feel free to post a link through.

I am after you to make a good F-15E, if you want to say other wise then I can't stop you.Look I was perfectly honest posting the SP BETA remark, that should show some honorable intentions. So don't sit here and shell that BETA you can not read at me. That is the reason we are even having this discussion. The reason it says "MILVIZ VC SP BETA" is because I installed your SP 1.01b from your forum, which publicly posted on your facebook page and other pages. I have not done anything to manipulate or deceive in any way.

Hello Thralni,They released that a few days ago, look I am not playing games or manipulating anything here, that is how it looks on mine and other people's systems and that is why a lot of people are disappointed when it was released. I was hoping for a better eagle. But if you say anything to Milviz, they will have their friends trash you and insult you, and then for this company to publicly post on their Facebook page about you and mention your name is disgusting.I have not said anything for a comparison, can anyone who compares is going to give an opinion and will be bias. I post screenshot to from the sim untouched. Now that is there product with the latest SP they offered, so please treat me with a little more respect then that.
Your shot literally says it's a beta shot. As such you can not compare it to the IRIS shot head-on. You are welcome to your opinion and I can and do respect your opinion, but you support that opinion using screenshots that can't be compared because, well, one of them is a beta shot. Whether you have honorable intentions is irrelevant. I believe that you do and I commend you for that, but still, it doesn't change the fact that it's makes the comparison faulty. It's like comparing a new, shiny car, right from the shop, to a car that just rolled out of the assembly plant....

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

dude. You are entitled to your opinion. I have never said otherwise. However, when you diss us everywhere and show things like this...no one but you has made any comments anywhere about the night lighting. Except you. Now. I find it interesting that you post none of this on our forums. Surely, as your name here is a pseudonym you could do so?This is what it looks like to us... (all of us)...VC.jpgas well, if you want to talk insulting... how about thishttps://www.facebook...&type=3I'm done mods. MV personnel and I will no longer post in this thread. I was only trying to protect my product but obviously, that's not possible....Sorry for the trouble. Feel free to do your comparison(s).

Milviz there is 2 instanceshttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=286265594751156&id=184784678232582http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=306628609381521&id=184784678232582Thralni,This a SP, so it's a upgrade from the one they released, again it says beta cause they called their SP a beta until they fixed an installer. Now if you want to compare it to a new car reference then ok.I bought a car that says I was suppose to get this, this, and this, instead I got a car that doesn't work, doesn't look like it does in the ads and show room floor, and now they give me a upgrade that makes it look worse. Come on, it doesn't take anything more then common sense to see this.This is from their forum page:Hi all.First off, let me apologize for the tardiness of the Service Pack and my failure to say anything about it. Sorry!Now, on to the more important things.For those of you have purchased the jet and are willing to go through a couple of iterations (no more than two I hope) we can provide you with the SP1.1B Beta. This installs over your existing installation and should, with any luck, fix any installation issues that you may or may not have had. It will also make your jet way WAY better than it is now.There are issues with the installer. You may need to change the installation directory (almost certainly...) and if you have the dll's working, this "may" mean you have to re-edit your dll.xml. For those of you who do not have experience with that, I highly recommend that you DO NOT INSTALL THIS.If you never, ever saw the dll's (poor you!), then this will fix your issue(s).And Thranli, I will not post anymore, I just can't deal with this, I feel I have had it with this issue, and wish you all the best.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. Let's leave it to rest then, and let the thread go where it was probably supposed to go: info and short reviews of a new product.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I have it. I have never seen a Raptor fly, but the model looks good, the VC looks complex, but system-wise really is pretty basic, Thrust Vectoring is modelled, but you can only see amazing manuverability at 135-145 KIAS. Flaps are interesting, won't come down on the ground. But that could either be a bug, or just real life. The HUD isn't terrible but isn't in the class of the NGX or Superbug. Honestly, you can rotate in 3 seconds flat with AB on, not sure about that too.Overall its a good product for 10 euro, USD, AUD, etc. but really not that worth it for the 35 or whatever its selling for right now, IMO anyway
Thank you, Wendall. Your input is helpful.

3 pages and barely any info on the topic...anyone got any real information on how the IRIS F-15 performs, looks and handles?

[alert]Everyone, it would be good to move away from the silliness - otherwise the thread is getting locked.[/alert]

My question about the IRIS F-15E, and really any fighter for FSX, is how realistic are the flight dynamics and the thrust? I don't like when fighters are unrealistically overpowered/don't have enough drag, and bust the sound barrier at low altitude, level flight with no reheat engaged. Has anyone who purchased the IRIS F-15E tested the speed characteristics?