Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Johnson

IRIS RELEASES THEIR NEW F-15E MUDHEN DRIVER!

The above statement is false. We have already said that we would integrate Tacpack when it's released.
When I heard about your addon I did as much research as I could and one of the posts somewhere on your forum mentioned that you guys were not going to use the tacpack as you had already implemented the technology that was expected with the tac pack. I even remember other people replying to that particular post.Maybe I am going crazy...... regardless, it is good to hear that you guys are planning to implement the tac pack into the Eagle E and possibly future addons.I wish I had a different impression then as I would have instantly bought your addon.Thanks for the info. It will be very interesting to see the impact the tac pack has on FSX with all the tallented developers coming together on common ground.Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJB Edited by Buzz313th

Yes Buzz,I seen that same post you are talking about, they said they weren't going to use Tac Pac, you're not going crazy.They did only recently said they were going to use Tac Pac after IRIS announce it.photo-copy feline. :(

Geez... you're not subtle when it comes to attacking MIlviz. It's getting stale.

Yes Buzz,I seen that same post you are talking about, they said they weren't going to use Tac Pac, you're not going crazy.They did only recently said they were going to use Tac Pac after IRIS announce it.
LOL, good to know I'm still half sane..
Geez... you're not subtle when it comes to attacking MIlviz. It's getting stale.
I don't think he is attacking Milviz in this post to be honest.The forums here are a really good place to do research and figure out where the best value for your dollar lies. Just make sure to take alot of it with a grain of salt.If Milviz originally stated that they were not interested in the Tack Pack, and then changed their minds, realizing that it made good business sense... Theres nothing wrong with that. Furthermore, by mentioning it in this thread, will inform people of their directions and development plan for the future. This is good for the Sim Community as a whole.Glen's post above seems constructive, as it shows that Milviz is ready to change business strategy to accomidate for the every changing flight sim 3rd party addon market.JB

He's been doing it all along. If you don't see it I'm not gonna waste my time trying to dredge up all the evidence as it would be a waste of my time.

He's been doing it all along. If you don't see it I'm not gonna waste my time trying to dredge up all the evidence as it would be a waste of my time.
Ok, then don't waste your time. I can go back in the thread and read it for myself.. ThanksJB

N2056,One night I was on Facebook, IRIS announced it and then seen Milviz do the same, that's why I stated that.I also see Milviz attack IRIS plenty of times on Facebook, then delete it, actually a lot of people see this. It's almost funny how he acts. Now I never had issues with Milviz until they started attacking me, I was always silent as I would read what was going on. I just find it pretty sad that another company is so insecure to watch another company that they have to even post on threads about that company's product. Granted they didn't start the thread but have a little tact not to overstep.That's my 2 cents.

Edited by Glenn Johnson

You can't even compare an A with the Streak Eagle let alone a C or E as the Streak Eagle had the radar, the M61 cannon, the tail hook, 1 generator, the utility hydraulic system, flaps and speed brake actuators removed.Removing the paint reduced the weight by another 40lbs.The Streak Eagle weighed 2800lbs less than the A which weighs less than the C.Another item if interest might be the fact that a lot of aerodynamic development has gone into the 'other' E, especially at the critical high AoA area, with the use of aerodynamic data and accident reports from the NASA und USAF as there did happen spin accidents with the E (despite McDonnell Douglas claiming that's impossible)If you mishandle the E, the real one and the simulated one enter a spin rather quickly.
I'm completely onboard with you in regards to the performance of the three models including the streak eagle. My tests were merely just to find some sort of comparison.Knowing that you did the Flight Dynamics to the other Eagle E will also prompt me to buy it in the future. Unfortunately, I won't be adding another Eagle E to my inventory until we see whats gonna happen when the tack Pack SDK gets released.I'm a big fan of your work and hope to fly your updated Caravan engine soon. I am still using the Drag gauge tweak made by another 208 user, that will suffice until you rebuild the 208.FYI, I also purchased the Turbine Malibu and your Flight Dynamics work there is real nice. Looking foreward to the medium turbine twin coming up.JB
N2056,One night I was on Facebook, IRIS announced it and then seen Milviz do the same, that's why I stated that.I also see Milviz attack IRIS plenty of times on Facebook, then delete it, actually a lot of people see this. It's almost funny how he acts. Now I never had issues with Milviz until they started attacking me, I was always silent as I would read what was going on. I just find it pretty sad that another company is so insecure to watch another company that they have to even post on threads about that company's product. Granted they didn't start the thread but have a little tact not to overstep.That's my 2 cents.
Do yourself a favor....And don't take any of this personal. Your above quote looks like you may have a vendetta against Milviz and people will find it hard to take your posts seriously if they sense that.Personally, I can sense where you are coming from, others may not. Keeping your posts as constructive as you can is nice. :)JB Edited by Buzz313th

Yes Mr. Stolle,You do some great work! I am a big fan of your work as well.Thanks for the HU, Buzz, I will take your advice.

Edited by Glenn Johnson

http://www.milviz.co...=tacpack#p11067 Comment in question about Tacpack. Nowhere does it say we will not implement.Glenn, again, I ask for your customer number so that we can refund your money seeing as you really don't like our product. Show me the pics or video of your complaint about 200 KC-135's coming out of the gun and we will fix it. You say that you just want us to make a good F-15E. Well, obviously, you don't think we did. So, please, even though it's been more than 30 days, I will, again, offer you a FULL refund. Effective immediately. This isn't the first time I offer it, nor, I am guessing, will it be the last.If you wish, I will apologize now and that will be the end of that. Glenn, I apologize if you feel that I have either insulted or attacked you.I will not comment on which one of the E's is better . I will let these two videos show just how in depth our product is and then you can decide:

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks for the HU, Buzz, I will take your advice.
Glenn, I'll be honest here, you've put me off reading this thread by your attitude towards milviz. I've known David Brice for a very long time when we were in the same flying group, and I have a lot of respect for him. On the other hand, I don't know miliviz. So I hope you'll understand that I'm trying to say that I'm an objective viewer of your posts and yet [searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=&st=25"]looking at them shows that you have over 20 posts that are borderline rude or are rude towards milviz. He/they don't deserve that disrespect from anyone. If you think you could do better, then perhaps you might start developing addons too and seeing what a thankless task it is for not much money. Done for the love of the hobby, nothing else, in most cases. So continued harassment like I feel you are showing is sometimes the catalyst that ends up closing down flight sim developers, as they can't be bothered with the BS from armchair generals. Take a moment to think about that, what is IRIS and milviz both closed down tomorrow and didn't give their code to anyone? We'd all be worse off, so please have a little respect, even if you feel you're justified for your personal reasons. If it's personal, it should stay in PM, not out on the forum.

Respect is a two-way street. You get what you give. That's all I'm going to say.
Respect is something you have to earn.........

You know that's why they invented print screen......