Sign in to follow this  
taguilo

Caravan cockpit sounds gauge

Am I the only one getting weird panel quirks? When I try and change the altitude alert, it only moves in strange intervals. I press the plus sign once and it jumps a strange number like 591 feet. never even numbers.

Hi Tom,

I like to give a try to your sounds but the link above takes you to a mediafire page that says the file is no longer available. Could you tell us where it is available? Thanks in advance for your great job.

Art Washton.

Hi Tom,

Sorry, not sure what a PM is, I'm rather old for this new stuff, can I issue my email here or it is not quite safe?

Warm regards to you Tom.

A. Washton

Thanks so much Tom, got the gauge, installed as per your instructions and sounds great!!! (no pun intended) Please, keep up the good work.

Art Washton.

Not very easy to get this things now... I`ve been also trying to contact people in order to get sound files, either for the Caravan and Malibu Jetprop.... No success so far... :(

Ryzen 9 5950X - Corsair H150i Elite Capellix  / Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero  / 64 GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz CL16  / ASUS RoG Strix OC  RTX 3090/ M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 1Tb / M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 2Tb / SSD SATA Samsung EVO 850 - 2Tb  /  Corsair 5000D Airflow Case

Corsair HX1200 PSU / Monitor ASUS PG348Q Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard + Razor Naga Pro Mouse /  Virpil WarBRD Base + Constellation Alpha-R Stick + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / Track IR 5 / Windows 10 Home 

Offshore Helicopter Sikorsky SK-76 C+/C++ and Airbus H225 CPT - ATPL (H) / PPL (A)

Thanks, but I see that is the original from Tom. I know bliksimpie added a few more sounds, but this one from Tom is pretty good.