Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Can't wait for this btw

But I can't understand why some people think that this will only be good if A2A is involved. Pmdg will do as an amazing job as all their other projects the JS41 was just a filler project too and that's outstanding. Personally I don't think PMDG needs A2A's help (nothing against A2A they make some if the best stuff for fsx) I just think PMDG can do an outstanding job by themselves.

My 2 cents

Lee

Guys- this is nonsense.

Let each companies products speak for them selves.

Peter Osborn

I never asked for a release date. I just asked for an update like some new pics or maybe a video they had lying around. We haven't heard much of anything since the initial announcement and was wondering if it had been shelved to work on the 777 or some other secret project or if it was still going ahead.

Yup.

There's my answer and I am good with it.

I just find it great that we are talking about this old propliner. I have been waiting for just such a quality product for ever.

And knowing Henning Van Rensberg is producing it is simply music to my ears.

Cheers,

Will you please Hurry that DC6. I can't take the suspense much longer.

Cheers ,. CJ

I curious DC6B has install autopilot?

The DC-6 was fitted with either a Pioneer PB-10 or Sperry A-12 automatic pilot. We are modeling the Sperry A-12 (which is fitted in V5-NCG ).

Cheers,

Henning

dc6_devteam_banner.jpg

I guess it's not include auto-thrust?

I guess it's not include auto-thrust?

It indeed does not! I'm happy with your autopilot decision; Sperry is a very funky but yet so simple device! It's easy to learn and use, but it still keeps you on your toes while flying. You can't just pull your legs to the table and see how the plane flies!

Ha seem DC6B will make me busy,and so far only curious the system will become like a2a accu-sim level,if just like js41 i could not interesting.

We are modeling the Sperry A-12 (which is fitted in V5-NCG ).

Sperry is a name I have not heard(/seen) in a very long time...

Kyle Rodgers

Up there with LORAN? Actually, I still run into those.Usually with an "INOP" sticker.

I keep thinking of Ball Turrets ... Money%20Eyes.gif ... Just to many War Movies , i do believe this sexy six is going to takeoff like hotcakes - the unique realm PMDG has stepped into .. going to be friggen interesting :Thinking:

Hope we don't have to brush up our sextant skills for this bird. Lol I'll just stick to IFR, (I Follow Roads) in the 6 until I can pull my face away from the glass of the NGX long enough to get back to the roots.