Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

While I am really, really looking forward to the DC-6, my guess is that this project is not currently PMDG's top priority. I think the 777 is getting closer and PMDG's major effort is focused on that release.

I hope PMDG have recruited some type rated DC-6 pilots for their testing. I would think there is a limited pool of those folks around but I am encouraged that they are looking to get the best possible feedback for the DC-6.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

While I am really, really looking forward to the DC-6, my guess is that this project is not currently PMDG's top priority. I think the 777 is getting closer and PMDG's major effort is focused on that release.

I hope PMDG have recruited some type rated DC-6 pilots for their testing. I would think there is a limited pool of those folks around but I am encouraged that they are looking to get the best possible feedback for the DC-6.

I agree with Jeff but I personally cannot wait for the 777/747v2 and DC-6... They are all on my wish-list. :) Maybe they will all come out same day (doubtful), but hey, who knows right? :)

spacer.png

I agree with Jeff but I personally cannot wait for the 777/747v2 and DC-6... They are all on my wish-list. :) Maybe they will all come out same day (doubtful), but hey, who knows right? :)

Think of the support nightmare releasing 3 products at once! Pretty sure they wont do that :D

My personal opinion is that you guys should include PMDG tissues, not PMDG pretzels, because my eyes seem to well up with joyfull tears at these annoucements. We in the community have many things to be thankful for.

Warm Regards,

This looks amazing. Highly looking forward to this one. Hope it comes with a very interactive and comprehensive Check List kneeboard.

Where she was when you asked the same question on the top of this page: still in development.

PMDG doesn't do timeframes.

Where she was when you asked the same question on the top of this page: still in development.

PMDG doesn't do timeframes.

+1

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Of course you have the right to. But PMDG will not answer. That's just how they roll. There will be new information some day, but strictly on their own schedule. Nagging them about it will not change that.

HI Jigsaw ,

It was a kind of humour =) I know there is no problem to ask.....as she has about 2 weeks late I expected a word from PMDG...But , you 're right when you said "that's just how they roll" , I had hope ^^

• Well, I was hoping it would have been released by now !! - stomps up and down - spits pacifier across room
  • Spends money on a new 4 engine jet while folding arms in grumpy sulk......

You have little to fear, I believe Mr. Randazzo was type checked on the DC-6. At the very least he was type checked on its trim wheel anyway...

Cheers,

Cpt. Thad Wheeler

preview_prepar3dbarcode0.jpg?rev=0