Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

I don't buy this. FSX code doesn't or hasn't changed much at all either. Once it's learned, like PMDG obviously already has showing with there previous products, it should be cake walk for a pro to make and work with it.

That would be nice if all the coding would be on FSX only, but as we all are aware, PMDG program most of the airplane function outside of FSX, and with each new airplane they introduce a new feature. The problem here that they don't know how FSX it's gonna react cause it was never prepared to something like for example the NGX HGS system.

New things always takes time.

this project is very secret, so pmdg stuff can not find where have they hidden it either.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Hi all , I've one question , especially for the PMDG team.

I've build a pedestal especially for the incoming DC-6B and for my old 377.This pedestal have a screen (a 2nd screen , the first is for my main fsx window) for the engine gauge...The problem is with my 377 there is no 2D pnael , I had to create one from the virtual cocpkit...and , unfortunately is really very heavy for the framerate...:(

So , my question is coming , the DC-6B will have some panels 2D or not at all?It will be very cool to have a 2D panel for the engine indicator...

photo0302pi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its a trouble with all PMDG planes, you cant, at least we couldnt, rip it apart to make our own 2d panels for a home cockpit.

So I guess not.

I don't buy this. FSX code doesn't or hasn't changed much at all either. Once it's learned, like PMDG obviously already has showing with there previous products, it should be cake walk for a pro to make and work with it.

I do!

Come to work with me and you'll see why. I'm supporting various teams implementing computer-based tools anywhere from 2013 to 2020.

While it's true that code is code, trying new things when coding changes the game entirely. Often times, if you change one piece, a good number of the rest of the pieces need to be changed as well. We're not dealing with really well-known concepts here. We're dealing with new concepts that have yet to be coded.

Huge difference.

If you think you have all the answers:

www.eclipse.org

Kyle Rodgers

- soon is a purley subjective word. Its used to keep customers informed that they are no longer at the begining of development, but somewhere near the end.

Its pretty simple, and there is no need to tell them what they should and shouldnt do.

...Aha! I see, so THATS what "Soon" means! Thanks for letting me know, You made my day... how (pretty)simple things can bee once you understand the meaning of a word... LOL

Ok McCarter , this link was already seen on an other post and all the informations inside about the futur releases are wrong.. :excl:

Ok McCarter , this link was already seen on an other post and all the informations inside about the futur releases are wrong.. :excl:

never, Ever, trust wiki

Lets face it, who would a company rather elease it to

Both

Facebook

Avsim

It would be both

If it wasn't from the horsres mouth, its not worth it

Guys - I think it's logical to believe the DC-6 won't release until early next year. Look at their Facebook - this past month, what have they been teasing us with? What do you think is their number one goal? Honestly! If we saw the 777 end of this month or early next month I think that leaves them a good chance to get the DC-6 out in the new year. Last we knew about the project there wasn't people to test it; plus people needed for it were too busy on the 777 and other projects which I'll assume is the B747 since that went into development. I think Rob's "Everything PMDG" update will answer lots of questions. So I think it's best to just hold out for that - even though it's been a month since they said something!

But yes, don't believe anything you see or hear that's not from someone at PMDG, simple!

So 747 2.0 is also FS9? and could come out same time as 777 sounds wrong to me, and no date for DC-6...well that could be right as "soon" from Feb is a joke.

But since PMDG cannot give us even a good up date who knows? I don't count the one from 16th OCT as an up date myself.

sE0AZ.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip