Sign in to follow this  
BjornM

"Hidden" Buttons/Switches?

I was just flying a normal route from LEPA to ENGM, and was looking through stuff in the cockpit, when I realised that there was a "button or a switch" between some of the buttons on the WX panel (beneath the Cargo Fire panel). One of them for instance, turned on the Co pilot light that is mounted in the third Eyebrow window. Can someone test this for me, so I know it's not a bug or a glitch?I did not find any posts about this in the forum from before, so I just wanted to share this.

I found a little area below the CC button in the WXR panel that is clickable, but nothing happened.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

There is a hidden button somewhere near the autothrottle for TO/GA thrust. I haven't used it, just remember seeing it on Youtube

I found three areas on that panel that have hot spots, but they do not do anything on my aircraft and I had it turning and burning with all electrics running.Frank Cooper

I also found a little click spot under the cargo fire section, but i didn't notice anything when i clicked on it.

I don't have it with me, but in the introduction manual it points out several click spots.

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I'm adding some photos to show you guys.Resized them to not make them fill the whole screen.2012-2-9_17-18-34-651.jpg?t=13288048851.png?t=13288047642.png?t=1328804781

Edited by BjornM

Those light controls are near the armrests for each side.One knob for the map/clipboard near the window, and one for the seat.Maybe they're duplicated elsewhere, but I know the actual knobs exist for those lights.

I believe one of those secret buttons controls the ejection seat for when the Mother In Law is the co-pilot......could be wrong though. blum.gif