Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

would you recommend using EZDok camera effect with the ngx?

heyy,as the title says,would you?
As many here have said...EZDOK is the tool if using VC.But I guess you asked for the effects, that you could apply in Ezdok and that I guess itup to the user, if the prefer those effects or not. I don´t, but I can´t be without the EZDOK however./ Leffe Edited by Leffe

I use it when I am in control the aircraft. It is very helpful in getting around the vc, flipping switches, and getting good awarness. Especially in taxiing and looking for the field on approach.I tend to shut it off then once I have the plan on autopilot.I recommend TrackIR and Ezdok.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

As many here have said...EZDOK is the tool if using VC.But I guess you asked for the effects, that you could apply in Ezdok and that I guess itup to the user, if the prefer those effects or not. I don´t, but I can´t be without the EZDOK however./ Leffe
For once I agree with everything Leffe says. Its pretty much a must-have if youre flying VC. The effects are so-so tho. I'm not a fan of things that add to the eyecandy, but reduce the functionality. Luckily a single click with the mouse is enough to disable the shaking effects etc in ezca

For once I agree with everything Leffe says. Its pretty much a must-have if youre flying VC. The effects are so-so tho. I'm not a fan of things that add to the eyecandy, but reduce the functionality. Luckily a single click with the mouse is enough to disable the shaking effects etc in ezca
partially true, default shaking effects are really bad (if not bad, too powerful), spent some time configuring, and ive uploaded a good set of cameras + vibration profiles... tell me if you're interested, i made a post with it so either look for it or ask me for link

I'm still trying to figure out the benefits of EZDok with TrackIR. A lot of people say they use them together and love it - is it just to switch views around? What I usually do if it's an awkward angle is look at whatever I want and then pause the trackir. What extra do you get?-stefan

Love EZDOK, use it all the time (don't have Track-IR). I've toned down the Camera effect/shaking for the main forward view and turned it off for all of the instrument views. It is a real PITA trying to set a NAV frequency when things are bouncing around.

heyy,as the title says,would you?
HelloFSX + Ezdok + TrackIR + Accufeel = light years ahead of any other Sim out there