Sign in to follow this  
Pilots Report

Typo's In Tutorial 2

LOL, never thought I would see (read) this in an NGX thread. :( But I have to be honest!...very nice indeed, learning something new, about a languageI always belived, I could write and understand :( / Leffe :(

LOL, never thought I would see (read) this in an NGX thread. :Just Kidding:But I have to be honest!...very nice indeed, learning something new, about a languageI always belived, I could write and understand :(/ Leffe :(
Believe me, the more you learn about the English language, the more you'll want to "unlearn" it. So many gramatical complications....just take their, there, and they're for instance. Or to, too, and two.

Believe me, the more you learn about the English language, the more you'll want to "unlearn" it. So many gramatical complications....just take their, there, and they're for instance. Or to, too, and two.
Or toe and tow. Does text-speak count?.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Typo's? Do you mean Typos?
Sorry, yes I did mean Typos.. My mistake.
Believe me, the more you learn about the English language, the more you'll want to "unlearn" it.
This isn't English language....Language is spoken english. This is English literature...Literature is written english
Does your typos's make it so you can't understand the tutorial's correctly?
I can understand it perfectly..that's how I know they are mistakes. They are not spelling mistakes in the tutorial, they are 'information' mistakes...so until you know what I am referring to, don't bother posting. And I am referring to only one tutorial, so it isn't tutorial's as you have written...You seem to have a Typo too, because that should be tutorials Edited by Pilots Report

Well,, this was sure a worthwhile thread. The 1st post was about typos in the tutorial, and 20 responses later we still have NO IDEA what those typos are. :(

Well,, this was sure a worthwhile thread. The 1st post was about typos in the tutorial, and 20 responses later we still have NO IDEA what those typos are. :(
Yes, but it's what we've learned in the process that's more important. For example, I'm startled to learn that language is only spoken while written words are literature. Linguists everywhere will be astounded to hear this!

Tabs,Take no notice of this rubbish, I thought your Tutorial 2 is a masterpiece. Thank you.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Eye've bin reeding thi's forum for age's and IMHO it getz full marx four beeing the s'illiest thred a bout thee NGX evar!!!Eye think it egsplaines why mos't chart's are pictures/diagramme's - reel pilotz obviuslee cant' reed!Anon.(a.k.a.Toni) :(

Edited by Toni

Tabs,Take no notice of this rubbish, I thought your Tutorial 2 is a masterpiece. Thank you.
Agreed!!! Thanks Ryan, learned alot today. Appreciate it.

I can understand it perfectly..that's how I know they are mistakes. They are not spelling mistakes in the tutorial, they are 'information' mistakes...so until you know what I am referring to, don't bother posting. And I am referring to only one tutorial, so it isn't tutorial's as you have written...You seem to have a Typo too, because that should be tutorials
I give up. You obviously didn't get my attempt at dry humor...But either way...you have not even explained what the "information mistakes" are.....so why don't you not bother posting...seeing as how you pointed something out...and didn't really point it out.Go get a job as an English teacher if you are so concerned about it. Thank's!

Just remember ... one small typo in the wrong place, and you can have 180 dead virtual people. Don't forget about Grammatica Flight 10loi1.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I can understand it perfectly..that's how I know they are mistakes. They are not spelling mistakes in the tutorial, they are 'information' mistakes...so until you know what I am referring to, don't bother posting.
Well, to be fair the term "typos" refers to orthographical or grammatical mistakes that occur while typing (hence typo) down the information. Factual errors in the tutorial aren't typos, so how was he supposed to know what you really were referring to? ;)