Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Please come see us in Munich on 24MAR12!

hmm..It is just a little to expensive for me [i live in near Manchester UK.] Around £200 return and thats not including some hotel.. A shame.Robert, for those of us not able to attend, will we get a full debrief on your return?Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'm on holiday during the conference, will be enjoying the sun in Malaysia, so can't attend! Look forward to hearing about the stuff you will be announcing when I get back!

Great. Thinking to join also.I am living near RTT NDB (LOWI) on the Austrian side.... only about 1 hours driving by car

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Arrrrgh, this is making me angry - first time I was seriously considering, since it's not more than 4-5 hours by car, and I'm in the hospital on 21st for my nose operation, and 2 weeks at home, so meaning no going out.

Didn't Robert say something about releasing the 777s first preview in Q1 of this year?

Didn't Robert say something about releasing the 777s first preview in Q1 of this year?
Yeah, BY the first quarter, so most likely in this conference. But we the forum user will see it on/before 31st march!Aex

Alex Ridge

You guys should buy me a plane ticket then I'll come see you :)

Have a good time. It's wishful thinking for me living in Australia.Martin Buzzell

Martin Buzzell

You want me to do what!!!

Email me

God I want to see the 777 status so bad, if I was excited about the NGX, it doesn't compare my excitment for the 777.

Alex Ridge

Hey seeing as we're only across the channel(or so),In the UK, how about popping over?? :( Well,that will be 0% chance, but In aid of that i,like most users on here, would like a debrief upon your Return.ThanksAndy Green :(