Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

Every FO response is "Flaps up"

I completed a flight being careful of com frequency. That seems to work, no flaps up on that flight! Thank you for solution!

George Shimada

I was getting the "flaps up" issue. The freq. change works for me. Easy fix until the patch. Thanks for the great add-on.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

WOW! Thats the first time Ive ever found a bug that actually led to a solution! :(

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

I use Radar Contact, and it assigns 121.65 for Ground quite often. To avoid this problem you can change the frequency for Ground Control in the Controller Info section when you load your flight plan.

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

I am also switing to the short panel as well..Same issueEverything has worked fine until now. I go through the PF and get to the B Start Proc and when I call it the FO keeps saying flaps up.

Keep in mind you can still get the "Flaps Up" no matter what the panel state is. You have to double check the COMM frequency if it happens and make sure its not on 121.65. Some airports use that frequency for Ground communications, like KLAX. As soon as you request a departure, it switches the panel to that "bug" frequency.

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

Got the same issue here, no maddog!I'm not gonna reinstall all the 737 with all the liveries and tweaks! Just solve the FS2CREW problem please!Thanks.

Correct, issue is avoided by not setting 121.65 in Comm 1 or 2.This is fixed in SP1.
The problem also exists on freq. 121.67 on Comm1 or 2.

Kind regards

Peter