Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

[PMDG SCREENSHOTS] Quite proud of these

Hey guys,I am a screenshot junkie, but don't regularly upload here, but seeing I only fly PMDG aircraft these days, here is a snapshot of my Spring so far,Feedback is greatly appreciated:Pre-flight leaving Gatwick Airport0a.jpgTaking the Speedbird somewhere sunny - Tropical Aircraft Testingb4a00856.jpgOne of my favorite liveries4-4.jpgThe engine got the camera RIP2012-2-4_13-30-50-779.jpgOne of my all time favourites - This is a personal favourite taken last week. Notice the dusk sunlight glancing off the fuselage.1-6.jpgSalute SAS!6-3.jpgpart two1a.jpg1b.jpgReflection off the wing is super nice2-6.jpg

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Very nice!Thanks for the screenies.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Very nice shots. Just curious, the 744 VC looks rather sharp. Is it because of editing or is there some sort of VC update for the PMDG 744?

excellent. Do it again for the 777
With pleasure!
Very nice shots. Just curious, the 744 VC looks rather sharp. Is it because of editing or is there some sort of VC update for the PMDG 744?
It does look really good, it is mainly the dusk lighting, no interior lights on yet [which make the vc go a very light green].. This is the freighter which has the different displays. But it is the same one out of the box!Cheers!

Alex Ridge

Alex,Which addons you running to get screenies like that and also how did get the cameraa angle's workcherrs

Alex,Which addons you running to get screenies like that and also how did get the cameraa angle's workcherrs
I use the default MS FSX screenshot button: V.. maybe if I used something external, there may be quality gain?The software I use Colin is EZDOK to get the camera anglesThanks so much guys, Alex

Alex Ridge

Outstanding Alex, I love the shot from inside the engine. PMDG should make that a view preset!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg